This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hi, I have a wish/suggestion for a new feature:

Gamestar.de, a german PC Gaming site implemented a new html5 based image comparision last year, which would be also a great tool for the nexus site in my opinion. Especially for the screenshotsection of texture replacers.

What do you think?

Edited by Paddyy86

I would like that on the chat room,that admins tell you what you are being kicked out for BEFORE you get kicked,so that way you know what you did wrong,and especially since if it's your second time being kicked (like me) you can know how to better yourself and redeem yourself so you can be allowed back in the chat room. Also,it's my belief that one should be made aware of the accusations against them before action is taken.Also,if you're kicked for the 2nd time,the temp ban from chat should rely on a timer,like you were kicked and this is your second offense,so now stay out for,say,15-30 minutes,because if you're kicked out the second time,it seems a little harsh to be given the boot permanently,I mean,yes,you COULD make an alternate account,but that's against the rules,and by permanently kicking someone out,you're enforcing them breaking the rules,which is the exact opposite of the desired outcome of the disciplinary action.Thank you for your time,and a BIG thanks if you read this entire wall of text...sorry...

Usually reading the rules that you are supposed to have read before getting on chat will let you know what you did. Note that coming back immediately after being kicked will usually get you kicked again. If you want to argue with a moderator in chat, instead of being kicked, where you can get back on quickly, you may be banned, either from chat only, or from the entire Nexus.

I have seen quite a few get banned who claim that they are 'discussing' their strike when they are arguing. Saying, 'No I didn't.' no matter how polite you are - is arguing, or attempting to debate a moderator's action.

If you want to ask a moderator a direct question, especially one concerning the rules - go to private chat or PM. By challenging a moderator's ruling in public chat you will get banned.