This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Maybe you don't know you can add notes already? Go into Your control panel > Settings > Manage Notes.

You'll get a window that says: "You may store post snippets, or any other information you need to keep here."

I hope this helps.

Thanks and is it Private for my eyes only Edited by daventry

Hi Dark0ne

First off thank you very much for the amazing websites and making this community possible.

Just a little quick feedback as a user that I thought would be necessary. (Sorry if this has been mentioned before.)

I really appreciate modders' works and even though at first I was careless about reading description pages, my carelessness took its toll on me in the formof me not having a single clue as to what I'm doing. NMM helped out a lot and I got more careful and used to finding my way around the site, but I encounter more and more description pages written in plain white font and no stylized way. I took it the modders didn't feel like getting all classy but as I read more comment pages I saw many modders didn't leave it plain intentionally, but rather out of lack of tools.

I would like to ask for a handy toolbar (like the one I'm seeing at the top of this comment box, for example) to be added in the "Long description" section of the "Add a new mod" page. I'm not a whiz but maybe not every modder knows or is patient enough to use BBCodes (or HTML, or any other things allowed there) to stylize the description page.

The page, and screenshots are literally everything that help make a user understand what's what about the mod and mod authors really deserve better comfortable work space, imho.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to second that actually, if it's possible to do that is. The toolbar above the box in which I am writing this right now is tremendously helpfull when adding links, images etc. Remembering BBCode is possible but much less convenient, usually if I need to use it a lot I type stuff out here on the forums first using the toolbar, then copy it over to whatever I am actually going to use it for.

I'd like to add the following suggestion for me and others who tend to upload images with additional shots and text in the text box.

A preview function would be nice to have as earlier today I uploaded an image series where all sorts of symbols were added and other links I added got edited to point back to the image front page, only to revert again when trying to edit...and then change again.

This would help prevent unwanted edits by the uploading process? Because my current checking method (using the PM system's preview function) appears to be not entirely fail-safe.

I notice that there are some who upload junk mods that purposely troll people, by intentionally sounding like a elementary schoolboy and putting up files consisting of badly-disjointed mods -- and as an occasional fanfiction writer, I've seen similar stuff, the kind written to infuriate fans as a tasteless joke.

Are those so-called "troll mods" covered by existing rules?

Edited by sa547

• 2 weeks later...

I have a great suggestion for an additional tag. With the new update coming to SkyUI, adding in the new Modification Configuration Menu (MCM) it would be nice if we could search for mods that include the MCM for customization. I'm sure that many, if not all, modders that have some sort of customization in their mods will attempt to utilize the MCM so their mods will be much more user-friendly (always a nice thing).

I find that MCM is revolutionary in the modding community! If you have not seen it yet, I would recommend watching this video on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMn3KHeHmtA

• 2 weeks later...

I click into a forum, does not mater which one, I get a redirect to allow this, I select allow, and I find this. Once clicked, it goes away. and does not reappear. but if I go into the normal forum and then close out that page, go back into it, and repeat the last in any forum subject, again, it appears. I went to the trouble of making a clean copy of the page as it loads up. If I click that item, there is no such place.

My link

Not important unless it's some sort of bug?

Kitty.