This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Something really minor (so I'm glad there's this thread to dump it in)-- but different colored badges for Premium/Moderator/Admins. Right now, they're all green. Why not apply some color swap on them and have a hierarchy of colors?! I dunno, blue for premium, green for mods, yellow for admins. It'll be fun.

Hello,

For the past week or so I've noticed a marked decline in NEXUS reliability. I only use the Skyrim side of this ship but just in the last week, and not before, the site has become increasignly unstable. 502 bad gateways every second mod link I click. It also takes up to 30seconds or more to load pages, or comments, or even the mod description.

What is the reason for this? I've tested this to be true on a number of different machines so I know that the problem is not local.

You could say I first noticed right around the time of the site upgrades, but the site at least worked.

e.g. Just prior to making this post, I "middle-clicked" all of today's hot files ( 4 links or something) on skyrim nexus and let them load up in tabs as I continued to read the main page. All 4 tabs loaded up with 502 bad gateway until refreshed several times each.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34215/
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34346/
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34102/

Thank you in advance, I would really like to know why this behavior is being exhibited.

I would like to second PieEyedPiper. On my end it hasn't been nearly as bad as on his, but I've noticed the same thing. I've almost never gotten a bad gateway from the Skyrim Nexus, but in the past week I've gotten quite a few and I've noticed things on the main site (like comments sections for mods) take longer, sometimes not loading at all. Early on in the week it was particularly bad, with NMM dropping downloads left and right and going through 2 or 3 servers just for one mod before being able to download. I'm using Chrome fully updated on Vista OS.

I tried to download Immersive armor & weapons manualy. But all download servers gave me error massage. [Originaly I tried to download with NMM but speed is very slow(24kb/s average)].

I know I'm just free member but Is this error is only to me or same to others?

I'd like to know how to respond to posts as shown below:

In response to post #7791909. #7792076, #7792764 are all replies on the same post.

I just reinstalled the mod, and it worked, at times the 'Back' button still didn't work, but it's fine now.

How on earth is this done?

No idea what you are asking here... How on earth is what done?

(BTW: You are posting in the site "Feedback, suggestions and questions" forum. If your query is related to a specific game or mod, please post it in the appropriate forum for that game. Thx!)

No, guys, I think that was a 'technical' question. "How do you make a reply to a post so the links show up on top?"

It's actually quite easy. There is no way to here in the forums. It's only possible on the Nexus 'sites'. There's a "reply" button for this.

The links "In response to post..." just try to achieve the same result as the 'nested' replies over at the sites do. They draw a connection between question and reply. As there is no 'reply' function here in the forums, you simply cannot achieve it from here.

Edited by DrakeTheDragon