This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Today i looked at a user profile at skyrim nexus and when i got to the forum version of the profile the avatar was different then from skyrim nexus.

Has the skyrim site simply not updated with the profile information or is it possible to use two different avatars? One for the forum and one for the other sites.

No, guys, I think that was a 'technical' question. "How do you make a reply to a post so the links show up on top?"

It's actually quite easy. There is no way to here in the forums. It's only possible on the Nexus 'sites'. There's a "reply" button for this.

The links "In response to post..." just try to achieve the same result as the 'nested' replies over at the sites do. They draw a connection between question and reply. As there is no 'reply' function here in the forums, you simply cannot achieve it from here.

Haha, sorry, I didn't realize my question was THAT ambiguous. But yes, this was the sort of answer I was looking for. Thanks.

Is something wrong with the servers? I'm getting a "Download down" error across all normal servers, preventing any downloads from occurring.

Me too, I just came to post this

Updated to lates NMM today and cannot download anything either via NMM (cycles through all servers as unavailable before reaching Salt Lake City and hanging on downloading with no progress forever) or manuall, I get the following message:

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

Download down

Sorry, it seems like this file server is struggling with this file at the moment. Please try downloading the file from another file server.

Note: if this is happening on all the file servers there could be a problem! Head to the forums and let us know!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

This happens with any mod I try to download from any server.

Posted this in the forum before I saw this thread...

When you consult a mod page and click on the Change log tab, you see all the changes sorted randomly. It's kinda hard to read them because there's no sense of chronology. Even worst, when you're the modder himself, you can't order the changes however you like. Each entry you add to the change log goes whenever it pleases and it's usually not where you'd like them to.

It would be much clearer for everyone if modders could change the order of the change log entries somehow or at least sort them alphabetically. I won't pretend I know how it could be done on your end because each system has its own rules and all, but usually a change like this only requires a "SORT BY" in the SQL instruction. If it's not too hard and too long to do, this change would help a lot in making that part of the site much clearer and organized.