This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I come here for oblivion Mods every once in a while and I truely dispise this website. I am sick of making a new account every time I come here. If you let me download files for free, then you should let me do it anonomously.

tl;dr: Great content, Go f*#@ yourself Admin.

I come here for oblivion Mods every once in a while and I truely dispise this website. I am sick of making a new account every time I come here. If you let me download files for free, then you should let me do it anonomously.

tl;dr: Great content, Go f*** yourself Admin.

LOL! Your attitude probably got you a ban and everytime they catch you "circumventing it" - which is pretty easy, obviously - they ban you again. This is just stupid in so many ways. But it gave me a good laugh. So thanks, I guess. :D

I purchased a Lifetime Premium Membership. Since then my downloads are coming from Kent, UK and they are running at 3-12kbs. they all end up crashing with an error message. Am I supposed to log onto NEXUS using a different log on method or is there a problem with downloads since Friday, 31 May 2013?

Aurilius

I purchased a Lifetime Premium Membership. Since then my downloads are coming from Kent, UK and they are running at 3-12kbs. they all end up crashing with an error message. Am I supposed to log onto NEXUS using a different log on method or is there a problem with downloads since Friday, 31 May 2013?

Aurilius

I think there are general server/site problems

have been trying manual downloads with limited to no success.

Feedback/Suggestion

** Improvement for the Mod Tracking Section of NEXUS **

I would like to see the Tracking section of our profiles have more options, more like the Search page.

Currently all of our tracked mods just go into a big unorganized list, but this area would be so much better if you could search through your tracked mods, and also have them organized/filtered. The default Tracking page could just list all the mods, then on the right side, you can filter your Tracked mods by, Category, etc

Maybe even just drop the entire Search functionality into the Tracking section. It would also be nice if we could setup our own folders and sort mods ourselves, but that would likely be a much bigger change to implement.