Invisible Dawnstar Chest? O_o

JamesWhiteTLZ

Yep, it is there... but again, not sure if merchant's shop because I don't know any merchant that sells filled soul gems.

? I would buy filled soul gems from petty to grand from the wizard guy in whiterun

Well i think most wizard's who live in different Jarl's houses sells filled soul gems!

I found out who the chest is for.

It's a merchant chest for the Khajit trader Ahkari who's caravan rests outside of Dawnstar. I sold her some of my junk, such as imperial armor and a shield of Blocking, and then when I went into that chest I got everything back. She had a lot of things on her including about 600 gold, and after I emptied the chest all she had was what was in her inventory and some things from the barrels and sacks behind her.

So yeah, this is a merchant chest hidden in plain sight. The only reason we are able to get to it is due to some clipping error unforseen by the game makers.

Wow. Cool find.

How'd he do the 3D item view thing? Any way to do it on the PC?

I used to know, then i took an arrow to the knee.

suckish joke but i had to get it off mah chest :)

Wow. Cool find.

How'd he do the 3D item view thing? Any way to do it on the PC?

You serious? Move your mouse pointer over the item, click and drag.......

You can even bring up a close sight of the item (sorta full screen view) and rotate it the same way. Cant remember the key, just check your keyboard configs.