Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a reasonably large open type floor plan player home with a lot of space for 8 to 10 followers. I like a apok castle, because it is reasonably large and bright but was hoping for something a bit more original. Preferably with out loading screens for different parts of the structure. Any help would be appreciated, oh and if it had auto sorting chests integrated to the crafting stations that would be a huge bonus. Thanks again

I am looking for a reasonably large open type floor plan player home with a lot of space for 8 to 10 followers. I like a apok castle, because it is reasonably large and bright but was hoping for something a bit more original. Preferably with out loading screens for different parts of the structure. Any help would be appreciated, oh and if it had auto sorting chests integrated to the crafting stations that would be a huge bonus. Thanks again

Elysium Estate has room for a ton of followers, has good lighting and open floor concept. It also has named storage, though it's not self-sorting (although there are special displays for unique items, weapons, etc). There is a loading screen to access the basement, but I haven't found it to be bothersome.

Anyone know of a good, low impact ENB that will NOT make nights darker? I play a werewolf, and so I spend a lot of my play sessions running around at night (and many of the more popular ENBs make that rather difficult). Don't have a powerful computer, but would love to make my Skyrim nights more colorful and vibrant, you know? If not an ENB, and other suggestions on how I could accomplish this?

Anyone know of a good, low impact ENB that will NOT make nights darker? I play a werewolf, and so I spend a lot of my play sessions running around at night (and many of the more popular ENBs make that rather difficult). Don't have a powerful computer, but would love to make my Skyrim nights more colorful and vibrant, you know? If not an ENB, and other suggestions on how I could accomplish this?

Try a SweetFX mod, those use up a lot less resources then ENB, and can be edited very easily to have less dark nights or more vibrant color if you can't find one that suites you!