Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi, first time modding, had a request for the detectives (haven't started installing my mods yet..just in case), so it's sorta a blank slate so far. If it helps I'm running the legendary edition, and just have skse, skyui, and the unofficial patches, +88 mods I'm not sure if they're going to work right now...(will go to troubleshooting later). Anyway,

My request, and it's probably been asked before, and too many to find...

Is there a way/mod to choose which body type/mesh you want on npcs/followers/main? For example, I could set up Lydia with a very jiggly setup (cbbe), aela with the basic unp, and another follower with chsbhc (i think i got the abbreviation wrong), or to chose say, a barmaid/shopkeeper and set up their type? Just wondering If I have to test and pick one body setup, or can have multiple and a varied world (i found one called bodyswap but it seems to only work for your main..) Thanks in advance!

Oooh forgot to add, what's a mod that allows multiple followers/the limit on followers? (i downloaded a few and don't want to lose them/have a mini army hehehe).

Edited by Lyrstille

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, first time modding, had a request for the detectives (haven't started installing my mods yet..just in case), so it's sorta a blank slate so far. If it helps I'm running the legendary edition, and just have skse, skyui, and the unofficial patches, +88 mods I'm not sure if they're going to work right now...(will go to troubleshooting later). Anyway,

My request, and it's probably been asked before, and too many to find...

Is there a way/mod to choose which body type/mesh you want on npcs/followers/main? For example, I could set up Lydia with a very jiggly setup (cbbe), aela with the basic unp, and another follower with chsbhc (i think i got the abbreviation wrong), or to chose say, a barmaid/shopkeeper and set up their type? Just wondering If I have to test and pick one body setup, or can have multiple and a varied world (i found one called bodyswap but it seems to only work for your main..) Thanks in advance!

Oooh forgot to add, what's a mod that allows multiple followers/the limit on followers? (i downloaded a few and don't want to lose them/have a mini army hehehe).

For multiple followers I use EFF, comes with great quick commands and with "tattoos" you can modify vanilla bodies in their own Racemenu.

If followers have their own folder and body-mesh, than you can use multiple body types, but only then. So you create a body in Bodyslide and move it into the folder of your respective follower. If change say Lydia into CBBE from UNP, be sure to also change the textures.

Hi guys, some years ago I used to play with a mod for Skyrim which gave me some spells I could use to enchant my weapon with flame, frost and light effect. I'm not talking about enchantments, but proper spells I could cast on the moment to enchant my not-enchanted sword with the effect I needed that moment. However I don't remember which mod it was and google seach isn't giving me any results.

Any help, please?

Hi guys, some years ago I used to play with a mod for Skyrim which gave me some spells I could use to enchant my weapon with flame, frost and light effect. I'm not talking about enchantments, but proper spells I could cast on the moment to enchant my not-enchanted sword with the effect I needed that moment. However I don't remember which mod it was and google seach isn't giving me any results.

Any help, please?

May not be the one you want, but Witchhunter Spells and Prayers has on-the-fly enchantment effects as powers (not spells)

Any help, please?

May not be the one you want, but Witchhunter Spells and Prayers has on-the-fly enchantment effects as powers (not spells)

No it's not what I was looking, but thanks for the reply. I'm starting to think it was from one of the major overhaul I played, maybe Skyrim Redone or Requiem, which is a shame ç_ç

lol i think i found the original mod but i dont know who modded it to make it look like the one i had 18114-1-1339219653.jpg

Great that you found the original mod.

And it could be that a texture replacer changed the appearance?

Which mod was it btw?

Edited by wolfsangeleyes

Hello, I'm looking for mod which adds armor visible on the screenshot. To be specific I mean the combination of robes and steel plate armor.16438-0-1456844292.jpg

I am not certain if I understood you correctly but if you are looking for a mod that allows you to wear cloaks, then this one:

Cloaks of Skyrim

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12092/?

Any help, please?

No it's not what I was looking, but thanks for the reply. I'm starting to think it was from one of the major overhaul I played, maybe Skyrim Redone or Requiem, which is a shame ç_ç

Colourful magic has that.