Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I really hope someone can help with this. :) I can't seem to find the right category or search terms to find the mod I'm looking for. The other day I was browsing and saw a mod that made NPCs stop moving as soon as you started talking to them. I hate when I click and they keep walking 10 or 20 feet away before they finally stop and turn around. Sadly I forgot to bookmark the mod, and now I can't find it. Anyone know which mod I'm talking about?

Thanks!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of a mod like Heavy Weaponry except for armor?

That is, instead of adding whole new armor sets (like Immersive Armors does), it simply adds a few new variations to existing sets (similar to how there are both scaled armor and scaled horn armor, or steel helmets with and without horns in the vanilla game).

Skyrim features a silent roll mechanic while crouching and I use this mostly as a "sprint while crouching"-tool. The problem is that to roll continuously by holding down the button you need to have your weapon unsheathed, and it doesn't work with spells. I like so use invisibility while sneaking and invisibility breaks when you switch weapons.

So here's my question:

Is there a mod that allows for continuous rolling under any condition (hold down the sprint key to roll)?

And while I'm at it, is there a mod that allows for a little more freedom while invisible (like switching weapons)?

Point me to all the armor/clothes you guys know of that uses Bodyslide. Non-skimpy preferably, but not required. Thanks, y'all. :hurr: I found my answer all by myself. :happy: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?tab=5&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D2666%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1024852&pUp=1

Anyone know of a nice CBBE texture replacer that doesn't show seams? I found a few textures so far like Renewal and Mature, but upon close inspection, they both have neck-seams as well as hand and feet seams. The included textures with CBBE don't show seams, but don't look "natural" to me. ​All subtleties aside, I prefer a bit of hair down there. :sweat: (Edit) I've already got a few answers on another thread for this. Moderators, feel free to delete my post. Thanks.

Any chance you can share the answers? Especially the one that worked for you?

Hey there. I found out I'd installed "Mature" textures wrong the first time. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to click on an item in-world or in your inventory that tells you what esp it's from. I already know about AddItemMenu, but I'm looking for basically the reverse of that so I don't have to go searching every mod. And no, the search item function isn't what I'm looking for because it doesn't tell you what mod it's from.

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to click on an item in-world or in your inventory that tells you what esp it's from. I already know about AddItemMenu, but I'm looking for basically the reverse of that so I don't have to go searching every mod. And no, the search item function isn't what I'm looking for because it doesn't tell you what mod it's from.

The first two digits of the ID tell you which mod it is from. The mods are counted in hexadecimal with 00 being Skyrim.esm and FF being items created in-game. So 01 is Update.esm, 02 is Dawnguard, 03 is Hearthfire, etc. (assuming you are using LOOT to sort your mods).