Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello all, I would like to say thanks for all the great mods. I was wondering if a mod for a Harim currently exists or if anyone planned on trying to create one? I am think it would be pretty cool to setup your crib with multiple spouses (ie Conan). Thanks for any assistance.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a mod that adds the executioners set (the headsman from helgan) as actual armor, not clothes. I remember seeing a mod awhile ago, but i couldn't download it at the time and now i can't find it. Anyone know which one i'm talking about?

might be in this clip but i seen it in a crafting mod.Crafting 300 Armoury of Tamriel 0_6_0 FULL VERSION This is it has full outfit. Edited by WRMKAM5385

I've been looking for a mod that allows you to see both of your weapons when you sheath them.

I'm not necessarily looking for something that rewrites the animations to show the second weapons sheathing or drawing, though I think it would be purty cool.

I've just noticed how sometimes, for no real apparent reason, when wielding a dagger and a sword, not an axe or a mace, you can see both of the weapons in their respective spaces, such as an Elven dagger in it's wooden looking sheath and a steel sword in it's own. At the same time.

I'm repeating myself.

I just think it looks snazzy. And official. No real warrior goes into battle with only a single weapon. Even common soldiers carry a dirk or a dagger in case they are disarmed in combat. It's just a point of fact.

"I need to start carrying a knife in my boot... Tired of getting disarmed!"

i love conjuration, and companions. i love having gigantic parties to tackle all of the dungeons with. i enjoy using different thralls, atronachs, dog companions, followers, but i can't stand being stuck. I hate when they get in the way in almost every dungeon or corridor. is it possible that there is a mod out there to make friendly npcs non clipping or ethereal so i can pass right through them? it would improve my play enjoyment immensely.

Thank you for this awesome thread...and the service you guys do....i am gonna pitch in too if i am able to...but first....

I saw this mod in nexus that gives a ring or amulet that gives a semi-permanent clairvoyance spell when equipped....i thought it was a fairly needed mod that saves the headache of equipping and reequipping things while traveling ingame.....but needless to say i have lost that mod address and cannot seem to find it again.....

please help me find that mod.....

i love conjuration, and companions. i love having gigantic parties to tackle all of the dungeons with. i enjoy using different thralls, atronachs, dog companions, followers, but i can't stand being stuck. I hate when they get in the way in almost every dungeon or corridor. is it possible that there is a mod out there to make friendly npcs non clipping or ethereal so i can pass right through them? it would improve my play enjoyment immensely.

such a mod would require the Ck i believe....but i have found that with the recent patches....if you sprint into an NPC standing in your way then back off a bit...they make way for you.....

Edited by diamonddragoniori