ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I specifically remember seeing a screenshot of a mod that had a working clock in it. It was a mod where you got a mansion/castle, it had many new furniture meshes and textures. I am not sure if it came out or not, but it was very promising. Can anyone help me?

trying to get some variety in NPCs. i think i saw a mod to give different heights, but any out there to give different body shapes? preferably w/ outfits to match? need some skinny, fat, ect variety. thanks!

edit: does the Bodyslider in CBBE do something like this for npcs, or is it only for player? was hoping to use different bodies, like UPN, CBBE, adec, ect. and some for the dudes too

@Mookeylama

My mod Unique Races has the capability to have unique body shapes by race for both male & female. However, I restricted my mod to unique underwear options as far as my work goes. You can use different nude body types if you wanted. You will have to do a little manual effort to place the bodies you want (if they differ from what I offer)

Unique Everything (out earlier than mine) goes further and allows for different skeletons & animations on a per race basis. This mod too requires some manual effort.

There is Custom Races which takes ALL npcs and removes them from the default playable races and assigns them to several "sub races" thus giving the player a unique look AND the npc's a unique look.

The last one may be more of what you are looking for and at a quick glance appears to be compatible with my mod as well.

Anyone know if there is a male body replacer or a mod that lets you customize the male body in some way? I am trying to make a dazzingly beautiful male Breton. The original male body has thick arms (even at the smallest level they're still a bit thicker than what I want) and chest hair. And these work well for a Nord or an Orc or a lumberjack kind of guy. But I want a magical vampire gentleman with enchantingly handsome good looks.

ALSO! Is there a quest that allows me to better organize my quests, especially the miscellaneous ones? I have a lot that my character won't do because she's lawful good so I'd like to put some of them permanently on hide.

Edited by musicalfrog7

Looking for a mod that added a jewelry shop to Solitude.

-I believe it also added a book store

-I think it was a shop that sold gems (garnets, rubies, etc) as well

-I am pretty sure it was an extra part of some crafting overhaul/enhancer.

I just can't seem to find it now, but I think it was pretty well-endorsed. Love this thread idea, btw.

I specifically remember seeing a screenshot of a mod that had a working clock in it. It was a mod where you got a mansion/castle, it had many new furniture meshes and textures. I am not sure if it came out or not, but it was very promising. Can anyone help me?

I think so. I'm almost positive that the mod you are talking about is Levelers Tower (Full name is "Levelers Tower v29").

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14152

Here is a video of a review of the mod (which is how I remember the clock, which is at 4:45 in the video):

And if that video link doesn't work, then just do a youtube search for "Levelers Tower" and one of the first videos will be the one I linked. It is by a man named "Arsenalrobert". Clock is at 4:45.