Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Somebody know what mod is this, or what the name of the armor, any info is welcome to help find this mod *-* , thank you.

I don't think it's the same mod... but I saw something VERY similar involving a retex of Ebony armor. Like... the whole, two cups, v running down to panties, and pauldrons look.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody know what mod is this, or what the name of the armor, any info is welcome to help find this mod *-* , thank you.

I don't think it's the same mod... but I saw something VERY similar involving a retex of Ebony armor. Like... the whole, two cups, v running down to panties, and pauldrons look.

Found it, after some search i discovered is castanic armor from mmorpg tera, just saying if someone is interested ^^

Apparantly its an armor made based on an armor set from the MMo game Tera.

Here is the thread about it i've found + a dll link.

Any mod that makes knives held backwards when sneaking?

Here is what i've found;

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2727

Anyone know a mod (or console command) that will make it so my follower won't run away every time I enter combat? I used addfac to make Hroki my follower but every time I enter combat she yells "mercy!" and runs the other way.

Also it would nice if more mobs counted as "creatures" for the enchanting perk. I find my weapon only seems to refill when I kill animals.

And lastly a mod that allows you to convert enchanted weapons to "black" weapons or something so that the perk works for humans. Or maybe a perk that does it or something.

Anyone know of these mods exist or are in the works?

Edited by z90xhccs

Apparantly its an armor made based on an armor set from the MMo game Tera.

Here is the thread about it i've found + a dll link.

Any mod that makes knives held backwards when sneaking?

Here is what i've found;

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2727

Thanks for the help :biggrin:

First time posting-NMM is awesome by the way!!

There were tons of mods like this for oblivion/morrowind, but having a hard time finding one that I'm looking for.

Basically a mod that keeps every bandit in the world from obtaining glass armor, prevents me from carrying 500 lbs of loot, keeps me from finding 2000 gold coins in every dungeon, etc etc (you get the point)...

Searched immersion mods, leveled lists, realism, and just tried browsing as well, but can't seem to find anything. The only thing I've found is PISE, which I've just started using. Anything else out there?