Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a mod that fixes reanimated zombie shader from dissapearing when entering a new cell or fast travel to a new location.

Does this mod even exist ?? i tried using the search bu have not been able to locate anything usefull in this department.

Hello everyone. I recently got Hearthfire and I was very disappointed when I went to make my garden that it was so small and spotty, with plenty of room for more plants that wasn't utilized. Made me annoyed that the best looking garden I could make looked terrible. I was wondering if anyone knows of any mod that improves on these things in Hearthfire? If the mod happens to make improvements to other things as well, that's fine. :)

I hope this is the right place to post this, since it seems so. For a while now I've had a mod in my data folder that I don'tremember what was supossed to be. It has a .esp, a .bsl and .bsa, and they are all called the same: MorePP.esp/bsl/bsa. I only remember that the .rar file was something like a bunch of numbers, or something that meant nothing (quite the helping hint from the author).

I didn't uninstall it, 'cause of course, maybe it'll take out something I need, and also, I wanted it for something, of course. And since I don't know what it is, is futile to try uninstalling and see, since I won't be able to check the difference whereever it makes it. Perhaps "MorePP" stands for "more people".

Thank you very much if you help me :)

I am looking for more Heavy armor mods for my female character.

They should not be skimpy but still feminine in some way.

Hope anyone can help finding some.

edit:

Nevermind. I found some good looking armor from the hothtrooper and immersive armor compilation!

Edited by The_Scourge