Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a SKSE plugin that allowed stacking soul gems, the file was called "smart souls" but it was named differently here on nexus. I search the page for "soulgems" etc, but can't find it. Any help?

The author (shadeMe) supports and released that mod on the Bethsoft forum, Here.

i Know there is a mod that makes khajiits have the sam collour on their back, as they have on the rest of their body, but i can't find it again :confused:

anyone who knows where it is?

I wanted some way to make Skyrim more colorful, vivid colors, y'know?... I've heard about shaders, but didn't find any difference when I installed one, only that my fps did drop significantly.

Can anyone suggest something that wouldn't slow down the game as much, or just point to one that I can configure a little? I really want the nearly maxed out graphics to stay there [and I hardly use AA or aniso~tropic filtering? I'm not even sure what the second one does :< ]

Hi emeri00,

I don't know what your definition of more colorful is. Everyone likes something different! Here are my suggestions:

First try FXAA post process injector. It's an executable so easy and it all installs properly. I like Preset 2 because it seems realistic (a little too blue though so I mess with the sliders) but there are four presets you can mess with. One of them has more technicolor and you might like that one! It's easy to open up the tool and change the sliders and see the results right in your game! This mod alone makes my house in Riften go from bland to warmly colorful.

You may also like one or both of these: Enhanced Shaders and ENB Series by Boris V. With ENB you can fix your own settings or use one of the growing number of mods where people have already set their ENB settings to things from realistic, soft or crazily vivid and colorful. I would search nexus for ENB and just browse through the enb settings mods until you see something that's close to what you like and try it out!

If you decide you like FXAA and want also Enhanced Shaders, please read the entire Enhanced Shaders description and how to get that working with FXAA.

Edited by Gankaku