Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need help identifying the face or race mod + the hair from this pic. I already know the body mod

{NSFW pic}

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/2666-1-1391680674.jpg

Im curious too about the face.....

is that sevenbase with UNP Creamy that is what I use amazing body

The body is CBBE Curvy. Face could be the CBBE FacePack, but need a close-up to be sure.

Hair could be from SG Hairs, as it apparently has tons of hairstyles, but that mod isn't on Nexus.

Need help identifying the face or race mod + the hair from this pic. I already know the body mod

{NSFW pic}

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/2666-1-1391680674.jpg

Im curious too about the face.....

is that sevenbase with UNP Creamy that is what I use amazing body

The body is CBBE Curvy. Face could be the CBBE FacePack, but need a close-up to be sure.

Hair could be from SG Hairs, as it apparently has tons of hairstyles, but that mod isn't on Nexus.

Hey that's my nord character! :happy: To confirm, yes I am using SG Hairs (Google is your friend here).

The face is univision Face mod tweaked with Enhanced Character Edit (Racemenu is good too since I use both).

Now I have my own little mystery that needs solving. Does anyone know where I can find this particular Dragonbone armor variant? Pretty sure this is an asian made variant since I can't find it here.

Armor is of a skimpy variety, so please consider it NSFW.

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up06860.jpg

A follower who only Sells/carries items.

I would like a follower who won't attack, be attacked, provoke, alert or anything with an NPC. This might already exist. I would like it to be a dog (vanilla textures are fine).

I want the follower to only interact with me and won't be noticed by NPCs.

There is a thing from the Dragonborn DLC that could be the solution to your needs. Please refer to the spoiler below (yes, this could be considered a spoiler by some. Read at your own risk).

Black Market (Dremora Merchant)

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:Dremora_Merchant

Re: Backpack mods.

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but it might be enough to serve your needs, or serve as a starting point for a new mod. The Lustmord Vampire armor (here on Nexus) has an equipable garter that serves as a container with its own inventory. It has a power/shout that you can use to open it and exchange items with your own inventory.

Thanks Publius, I'll look into it

So, I wanted to try the "Populated" series (which I think was created by Robin Scott, but it might also have been pandazooka) but none of them return anything from search and all the links are dead. What happened, why did all of these mods get removed? Am I just looking in the wrong place? Are they still here and I'm just missing them?

Hi everyone, im looking for a mod that adds a spyglass (or something similar) to my inventory, so i can survey an enemy stronghold or bandit camp from a distance before making my move to attack. While the Eagle Eye perk is a little useful for this, it does not allow you to see as far as a spyglass would. Can someone please help me find a mod (if it exists) that lets me do this?

Hi everyone, im looking for a mod that adds a spyglass (or something similar) to my inventory, so i can survey an enemy stronghold or bandit camp from a distance before making my move to attack. While the Eagle Eye perk is a little useful for this, it does not allow you to see as far as a spyglass would. Can someone please help me find a mod (if it exists) that lets me do this?

One telescope, coming up.

One telescope, coming up.

awesome thank you i will try this out... stupid me... i should have looked up telescope and not just "spyglass" lol