Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I've been away from Skyrim for a (really long) while and thought before I started again I would check and see if there has been anything created yet to replace the Vampire Lords with something other than a hideous monster. I'm guessing not, because I figure if such a thing did exist it would be among the most popular with "vampire lord" in the description and I didn't find anything by searching, but I thought I'd ask.

Also if there is a male body replacer that isn't burly, I'm all ears. I use Beautiful Better (my bad) Males, but in Oblivion I use Slof's skinniest body and it has made me spoiled, so I'm interested in something less buff.

Edited by AnkhAscendant

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod, a follower mod to be precise.

Follower description:
Female

Asian looking

Adult

The follower can be obtained via a letter given to the player talking about her sister, from someone or refering to someone named Negi or Nagi or some variation of the word. The letter asks the user to go to Falkreath (or one of the southern cities) and head to her cabin. the cabin is locked, and a key to a chest behind the cabin is used to unlock aforementioned chest as to ascertain the cabin key, and a reward for the quest. Inside the cabin is the follower's diary and a object to teleport the player to another realm or something.

Please, PLEASE respond! I've been away from Skyrim for a while and would like to play with this mod again! Thank you in advance!

I'm looking for a mod, a follower mod to be precise.

Follower description:

Female

Asian looking

Adult

The follower can be obtained via a letter given to the player talking about her sister, from someone or refering to someone named Negi or Nagi or some variation of the word. The letter asks the user to go to Falkreath (or one of the southern cities) and head to her cabin. the cabin is locked, and a key to a chest behind the cabin is used to unlock aforementioned chest as to ascertain the cabin key, and a reward for the quest. Inside the cabin is the follower's diary and a object to teleport the player to another realm or something.

Please, PLEASE respond! I've been away from Skyrim for a while and would like to play with this mod again! Thank you in advance!

Is it Reiko Senjua? She has a sister named Neji and it mentions a diary, so it sounds like it could be. (Neji seems to have her own mod as well, if it's her instead, linked on that page.)

Edited by AnkhAscendant

Hello,

I once had a mod or an option, which changed the crafting menu so the categories are shown at the top of the screen from left to right and there is a nice big list of craftable items on the left side. I recently reinstalled Skyrim and the crafting menu is vanilla-style again and I can't figure out, which mod did this change.

I have SkyUI and CCOR installed; is it some option in one of those or a different mod?

Hello,

I once had a mod or an option, which changed the crafting menu so the categories are shown at the top of the screen from left to right and there is a nice big list of craftable items on the left side. I recently reinstalled Skyrim and the crafting menu is vanilla-style again and I can't figure out, which mod did this change.

I have SkyUI and CCOR installed; is it some option in one of those or a different mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51476/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49684/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D49684%26preview%3D&pUp=1

One of these maybe?

Thanks, but no, those are not it. The categories were sorted in a horizontal bar on the top of the screen and the individual crafts in a big vertical list on the left of the screen.

Thanks, but no, those are not it. The categories were sorted in a horizontal bar on the top of the screen and the individual crafts in a big vertical list on the left of the screen.

QD Inventory maybe? It changes all the inventory menus though, not only the crafting one.