Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

A couple of months ago I reinstalled Skyrim, after buying a new PC, and was re-gathering all the mods I used to have. One I can't remember what it is called or if it even still exists. It's not showing in my save's load order so it must not have had an esp. It had options for weapon idles, especially dual wielding idles. I don't think I even have an old screenshot of my character but, when dual wielding two swords, or two daggers, both weapons would be down by the character's sides.

Searching for "weapon idle" in description as well doesn't bring up anything but, I just can't remember the name of the mod, if it's even still around.

Does that sound familiar to anyone? :smile:

I'll just quote myself to say that after some more searching I found a suitable replacement. It's not the mod I was looking for but it has a similar idle. Perhaps even better than what I used to use :smile:

Did you try http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

Yes, I have that (I didn't on my old pc). As far as I can tell, though, it doesn't add new idles just allows other idle/animation mods to work together, or something. That's my understanding of it. I use its generator as I use several other animation mods.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/attachicon.gifimage.jpgWhat mod is the necklace the girl on the right is wearing from?

i know the mod, as in I've used it before but I cant for the life of me remember what the name of it was

UNP Mashup

Original mod that the necklace came from: Expanded Jewelry Crafting

BUT WHERE IS THE GIRL FROM ARGH.

Also, if you use the original mod and a body mod you'll have weird floating necklace syndrome. Just a heads up.

I need a mod that lets me increase breast size without having to wear some random wedding gown and without having my body change to some deformed one that has monster hips, either I need to be able to keep my muscle mod or the breast enhancement mod has to come with muscles, I tried BodySlide 2 but it doesn't come with a mod menu, honestly it doesn't even show you how to use it, it just tells you what it does.

Notes: I use a muscular dark elf with a muscle mod incase anyone needs that info.

Edited by Guest

I know a lot of female gamers were looking for a Skyrim Romance Mod. Well I'm here to happily announce that their is now a Skyrim Romance Mod

See link below!

www.skyrimromance.com

do you need any animators? I can animate, but i have no idea how to incorporate my animation in, especially since i use Maya, and i don't see maya used in any tutorial

I need a mod that lets me increase breast size without having to wear some random wedding gown and without having my body change to some deformed one that has monster hips, either I need to be able to keep my muscle mod or the breast enhancement mod has to come with muscles, I tried BodySlide 2 but it doesn't come with a mod menu, honestly it doesn't even show you how to use it, it just tells you what it does.

Notes: I use a muscular dark elf with a muscle mod incase anyone needs that info.

BodySlide is a utility, not a mod. You install, go to Skyrim/Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide, double-click on the BodySlide.exe, move sliders around, preview (or open the preview windows and move the sliders around to see the changes in real-time), then click build. You can also BatchBuild to get Bodyslide-compatible outfits to also have new meshes generated. You can find the visual guides for v1.4 on the CBBE mod page - older version, yes, but should still be clear enough how to use it.

is there a mod that just makes all equipped weapons invisible when not in use? i'm tired of dealing with items clipping through hands and other body parts, especially with mod added items like the claws from PerMa.

Edited by Djcian