Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

There was a sword I had in a previous playthrough but I can't seem to find it again. The sword I am looking for is under the Dwarven section, near the end of the list. It has a black handle, then an orange-red unpolished stone part and then a silver blade. I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me if they have this weapon and possibly from wat mod it is. Thank you.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't actually know the same of the specific mod, but I'd like female animation replacement that has little to no hip wiggle, the "girly" animations of vanilla and most mods bother me a bit. I saw one in a Youtube video but I've kind of lost it :B

EDIT: Or just an aniamtion where the hip wiggle looks more natural and less effected or stiff.

Edited by Mysterics

Whenever I feed from a corpse in werewolf I get random stats to heavy armor, 2 hand weapon etc (1 perk for EACH time I feed)..

Does someone know which mod does that? I have 3 werewfolf mods but I would prefer not to uninstall and test things out, as my game runs ultra stable right now.

Something for slower leveling?

Skyrim seems to have a problem where advancing non-combat skills ( e.i. alchemy, enchanting, smithing) potentially handicap the PC. Is there a mod that either slows down player skill progression, or lessens the rate at which non-combat skills contribute to your level? I've looked all over and viewed mods like Skytweak and such but nothing seems to do what I want it to.

You could try Skyrim Community Uncapper .

Then customize the ini file for that mod to reduce how much non-combat skills contribute to your player character leveling xp.

The section you're looking to modify in particular is PCLevelSkillExpMults. See this thread Configuring Elys Uncapper for more info.

Alternatively, slower leveling up with tutorial might be of use. However, even that mod author now advocates the Uncapper approach.

Whenever I feed from a corpse in werewolf I get random stats to heavy armor, 2 hand weapon etc (1 perk for EACH time I feed)..

Does someone know which mod does that? I have 3 werewfolf mods but I would prefer not to uninstall and test things out, as my game runs ultra stable right now.

Sounds like Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul. You can turn those skill ups off in the MCM menu or reduce the chance if you still like having them around. You can also change which skillset it levels up if you'd rather receive skillups in magic schools for example. The option you're looking for is Feeding Skill Gain. To turn it off completely set Chance to Skillup on Feeding to 0%.

Edited by NeoNudel

Sounds like Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul. You can turn those skill ups off in the MCM menu or reduce the chance if you still like having them around. You can also change which skillset it levels up if you'd rather receive skillups in magic schools for example. The option you're looking for is Feeding Skill Gain. To turn it off completely set Chance to Skillup on Feeding to 0%.

Thank you so much Fan! Much appreciated

Something for slower leveling?

Skyrim seems to have a problem where advancing non-combat skills ( e.i. alchemy, enchanting, smithing) potentially handicap the PC. Is there a mod that either slows down player skill progression, or lessens the rate at which non-combat skills contribute to your level? I've looked all over and viewed mods like Skytweak and such but nothing seems to do what I want it to.

You could try Skyrim Community Uncapper .

Then customize the ini file for that mod to reduce how much non-combat skills contribute to your player character leveling xp.

The section you're looking to modify in particular is PCLevelSkillExpMults. See this thread Configuring Elys Uncapper for more info.

Alternatively, slower leveling up with tutorial might be of use. However, even that mod author now advocates the Uncapper approach.

Wow that's alot of stuff uncapper does, but full configuration sounds great, I'll have to give it a try, thanks!

I have Skyre, Frostfall, and Immersive armors and I've noticed that how Skyre gives new armor values to armor it doesn't seem to apply to the hooded versions of helmets that come with Frostfall. Is there a compatability patch that I can't seem to find?

I recently reinstalled Skyrim, and I was going through some old screenshots of mine trying to find any mods I had in my previous playthrough that I might have missed.

And I found this armour, but for the love of Talos I can't remember what armour it is nor where I got it.
I think it was a Dragon Age armour, but I'm not sure.

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/1215409-1406547436.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Morwane