Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help... with armor mod from picture.

Look at this mod. There is three picture. That mod is for helmet and shield only! I need answer what armor mod is from that pictures? in comment section mod link is not useful.

Please help.

Greetings!

That isn't a mod. That's vanilla Imperial Heavy Armor.

That is a mod! But which? That mod is maybe removed from nexus! Please helppp

Are you serious right now?

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Armor_%28Skyrim%29

Heys guys I'm new to the modding community! So hello to everyone!

On topic, I've been searching for a mod that will show my enemy's health, damage and armor as well as damage done and received on screen. Like you typically see in an mmo. Anyone know of anything like this?

Heys guys I'm new to the modding community! So hello to everyone!

On topic, I've been searching for a mod that will show my enemy's health, damage and armor as well as damage done and received on screen. Like you typically see in an mmo. Anyone know of anything like this?

that's called combat text. (if you look for damage indicators you will be innundated by references to a minecraft mod that happens to have a skyrim visual theme)

but i haven't been able to find anything so far.

Hello :smile:

Does anyone remember the name of the mod that adds a player house. If I remember correctly, you got to it from a waterfall which took you to a small cave with a guy in it. In the cave I believe there was a garden system. You talked to the guy (may have had to do some mission or something, cant remember) and he transported you to this cool home. You could click buttons and change scenery in one place, you could go to a dock outside in a space in the home. I think it gave you potions to get there?

EDIT: I found it! Its called "Amethyst Hollows Dreamworld"

I need help... with armor mod from picture.

Look at this mod. There is three picture. That mod is for helmet and shield only! I need answer what armor mod is from that pictures? in comment section mod link is not useful.

Please help.

Greetings!

That isn't a mod. That's vanilla Imperial Heavy Armor.

That is a mod! But which? That mod is maybe removed from nexus! Please helppp

Are you serious right now?

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Armor_%28Skyrim%29

I don't know do you have eyes? THIS IS NOT VANILLA ARMOR! Look at the skirt, that is some combination of heavy and light imperial armor. +pants and other stuff! AND in comment section was a download link but to longer useful! So please don't do that! I need help not your speech!