Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this mod exist, but its pretty simple.
I'm looking for a mod to reduce the speed of wounded animals, when you hit them they escape like nothing happen, making harder to hit the next arrow.It's kind unrealistic (also frustrating).

Hey all,

I am looking for a mod that had a clear way of marking dungeons as "cleared". I know you can hover over the icon and see if it is cleared, but I would like to be able to pick out which ones are not cleared without hovering over all of the markers.

I am trying to find a mod that will allow me to give gifts to my adopted children...i have the Hearthfire multiple adoption mod, RS Children Overhaul, and UFO. I only got UFO because i thought it would allow me to give my children gifts other than a vanilla dagger, apple, etc. I have stuffed animals, wooden swords, clothing, and other things i have installed and i cannot give them anything. Nothing shows up in the list of items to give, except a few vanilla items.

I also have no MCM menu, so i don't know if that is maybe causing an issue with some mods not working correctly or not.

But i really need something that will allow me to give items to my adopted children....thanks in advance for the help.

Hey everyone!

I remember seeing a mod sometime last year that added a sort of crafting station for your spells. It allowed you to save any spell you had already learned to a book and store it, removing spells and powers that you no longer used from your lists. No more spell clutter! :D Woo!

Also since the books were able to be stored you could simply pick it up and relearn the spell if you ever need or want it later on.

BUT I can't remember the name of it and I couldn't find anything by searching on google or youtube.

Would any of you happen to know what mod it is?

Hey everyone!

I remember seeing a mod sometime last year that added a sort of crafting station for your spells. It allowed you to save any spell you had already learned to a book and store it, removing spells and powers that you no longer used from your lists. No more spell clutter! :D Woo!

Also since the books were able to be stored you could simply pick it up and relearn the spell if you ever need or want it later on.

BUT I can't remember the name of it and I couldn't find anything by searching on google or youtube.

Would any of you happen to know what mod it is?

Libary of the Arcane