Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Is there a mod that gives you 2 perks for every level?

Skyrim Community Uncapper. It comes with a highly customizable ini which you can use to change many aspects of leveling, including skill cap, level cap, perks per level, experience gain, etc.

The section you're looking for is [PerksAtLevelUp]. You can set a flat 2 skill points every level or you can even have it give you more/ less perk points at different levels. This is useful for setting up milestone rewards (Ex: extra perk point at lvl 10 and 20 and 30, etc.).

STEP has a good guide for configuring it here.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod that enables an expanded relationships with NPCs / Follower (could even be a complete follower mod) that is relatively complex / meaningful. I know that Vilja exists but I just can't jive with her voice acting (not say her VA is bad, I just don't prefer it). Anyone got any ideas?

I'm looking for a mod that enables an expanded relationships with NPCs / Follower (could even be a complete follower mod) that is relatively complex / meaningful. I know that Vilja exists but I just can't jive with her voice acting (not say her VA is bad, I just don't prefer it). Anyone got any ideas?

Interesting NPCs is one of my favorites. In addition to a ton of new NPCs, quests, and regular followers, it adds 8 "Super Followers" who comment on everything (locations, quests, major questlines). They're really fun to have around from start to finish of a playthrough and some even have their own quests. Here's the

INPC wiki in case you'd like to locate one of these super followers right out of the gate.

Arissa - The Wandering Rogue and INIGO both shoot for Vilja level of complexity.

Interesting NPCs is one of my favorites. In addition to a ton of new NPCs, quests, and regular followers, it adds 8 "Super Followers" who comment on everything (locations, quests, major questlines). They're really fun to have around from start to finish of a playthrough and some even have their own quests. Here's the

INPC wiki in case you'd like to locate one of these super followers right out of the gate.

Arissa - The Wandering Rogue and INIGO both shoot for Vilja level of complexity.

Thanks for the help! In the same light, is there a mod that also functions to expand the romance options?

Is there a simple mod that just makes it so all equipment enchantments work on followers? I always try to balance my follower's damage and survability but its difficult sometimes because I use custom difficulty settings which work fine for me but sometimes not for my followers.

As far as I'm aware only the following enchantments works on followers: