Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

It seems like once upon a time every third mod on the Nexus was a statue replacer. Nowadays I actually have difficulty finding any true variety in the few that I could find via search.

What annoys me is that most of the better-done statues of the female gods have absurdly large boobs and look like they've had breast implants. Is there a statue do-over that like it was done with UNP or UNP Skinny and not UNPB or CBBE-Ginormous-Gazongas?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any mods out there that make loot unleveled (especially chest loot)? I know there are overhaul mods out there that make EVERYTHING unleveled but I'm just looking for a mod that affects loot tables. The only mods of this nature I can find are overhauls like Requiem, etc though. Is there a mod out there that only unlevels loot (or even just chests/boss level chests would be fine.) Thank you in advance.

Morrowloot 4E

Eh, that doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for really. Unless I'm misunderstanding the description, that mod removes the loot system entirely and just drops a few items into the world and adjusts what the npcs use. I'm looking for something that makes it so that when I open up a chest, especially a boss level chest, I don't find loot that takes my character's level into account. Maybe I'll find something crappy like fur armor with a random enchant... or maybe a small chance of finding something really great. Right now I'm using Scarcity which does a nice job of at least making finding any items at all in chests less common, but it doesn't make it so that I might find a rare high level item when my character is low level.

Basically what I want is a chance (likely a very small chance) of finding gear above my character's level... while it's perfectly fine to find lots of gear at or below my character's level as well. As an example, say my level 10ish character opens up the boss level chest in Bleak Falls Barrow or some other dungeon... in vanilla it would likely have some enchanted item, likely steel, a small chance of elvish or dwarvish... and maybe a scroll, potion, or jewelry item. If my level 30ish character opened the same chest in vanilla, it might have steel plate or glass or whatever. So what I want is something where I might find the standard loot... but maybe a very small chance that I'd find an item of a higher level.

The problem is the mods I've found that delevel loot also delevel everything else, and often tack on a lot of other features that I'm not interested in as well. Or, like Morrowloot, take the items out of chests entirely and "hides them"... whatever that means.

Okay, making this here and not making a new thread.

I've been using EBD for a long time to change up the looks of NPC's thoughout skyrim, and it's been soo good at it for so long.

But it is still limited to face and hair for the most part.

So I'm asking if there is an alternative to EBD out there that I can use?

If it can change weight values alongside clothing and facial features then I'd be very happy, but if not something close to what EBD does is more than enough for me.

Thank to anyone that bothers to look into this request.

Hi,

Looking for a mod that adds items that invisible when you equip them but can still be enchanted. Surely there's a mod out theere that does this, I just can't find it.

Some armor sets come with loads of bits and pieces such as the Black Sacrament Armor that has stuff like heargear etc that isnt visible when wearing them but still provides a enchantable bonus. I have a few armor sets that have the basic boots, gloves armor helmet etc, but I'd like to add other stuff that such as carry weight.

I hope what I'm saying makes some sense.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Much appreciated.

Anyone?

Hello everyone.

I came back to Skyrim after a long time, and my current game is going strong at almost 200 mods already (and it's - somewhat - stable! :ohmy: ), yet there's one thing I seem to be unable to find: a good, comprehensive armor/clothing replacer for either CBBE or UNP that isn't ridiculously skimpy. I'm currently using the one that comes together with the CBBE body itself (which I picked over UNP even though I like it less exactly because it has this replacer), but it covers only a selected bunch of vanilla outfits, and it's also missing all content from the DLCs.
Isn't there any replacer (or package of several mods) that covers a good bunch of outfits like Killer Keos' or ChronoTrigger77's mods do, without it being a bikini/thongs galore? I don't mind the odd skimpy armor here and there, where it might feel (relatively) appropriate, but gals going around in ebony armors made by Victoria's Secret are a bit too much immersion breaking for me... :laugh:

Hello everyone.

I came back to Skyrim after a long time, and my current game is going strong at almost 200 mods already (and it's - somewhat - stable! :ohmy: ), yet there's one thing I seem to be unable to find: a good, comprehensive armor/clothing replacer for either CBBE or UNP that isn't ridiculously skimpy. I'm currently using the one that comes together with the CBBE body itself (which I picked over UNP even though I like it less exactly because it has this replacer), but it covers only a selected bunch of vanilla outfits, and it's also missing all content from the DLCs.

Isn't there any replacer (or package of several mods) that covers a good bunch of outfits like Killer Keos' or ChronoTrigger77's mods do, without it being a bikini/thongs galore? I don't mind the odd skimpy armor here and there, where it might feel (relatively) appropriate, but gals going around in ebony armors made by Victoria's Secret are a bit too much immersion breaking for me... :laugh:

If you use UNP you have a number of non-skimpy options available. There's the simple conversions done by Exeter:

UNP Female Armors

UNP Dawnguard Armors

UNP Dragonborn Armors

Exeter also has a number of other conversions you should check out. There's also the Lore-Friendly options here:

Lore Friendly and SemiSkimpy Armors - UNPB-BBP

If you go that route, I suggest installing Exeter's and then installing the Lore Friendly set on top of it since the latter doesn't cover all armors so Exeter's provides a nice base to build on.

If you prefer to stick with CBBE, I'd suggest you just download:

Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio

Then you can configure the body exactly how you want it to look at 0 and 100 weights and then just do a batch build and it'll convert all the vanilla armors to fit your chosen body mesh. There are a few already made sets out there, most tend towards the skimpy side as you're already aware though.

You can always look up individual outfits if you tend to like one and wear it a lot to see if there are any versions made that you like, then just install that version on top of whatever packs you're using.

Thank you very much Destynova: I actually saw Exeter's main replacer but I skipped it as the sticky post made me initially think it was left unfinished. A better look at it now just made me realize I was quite wrong.
In the meanwhile I'm playing around with bodyslide and the amount of possible customization is indeed quite stunning. I made some conversions to the slim preset: works quite fine and the body does more or less work without too many texture issues even when throwing in the odd UNP exclusive outfit on followers, so I guess I might stick to CBBE for the time being. Through some work it should let me differentiate between outfits so as to make an "illusion" of greater variety among common npcs (which is definitely one of my main goals other than them simply looking nice: I play as a male and my main followers are mods with standalone race/bodies like Sofia anyway).

Gonna try this here, last ditch attempt otherwise I must create it myself :

I am looking for a mod, perhaps a simple spell or dialogue command that makes my follower go to the nearest unowned bed(roll) and sleep. I cannot use AFT in my setup and for RP reasons I just love to give a direct command...

If there is an experienced mod author who is willing to mentor me that would be fine as well, I have already started reading/viewing the CK spells tutorials I find...