Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi guys I was wondering does anyone know about a mod that turns the vanilla outifits to cbbe with higher poly? i swear i finded one a few days ago and I cant find it anymmore D: somwhere in the mod it talked about bringing skyrim to the next gen or something like that

Edited by corvinusvz

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys I was wondering does anyone know about a mod that turns the vanilla outifits to cbbe with higher poly? i swear i finded one a few days ago and I cant find it anymmore D: somwhere in the mod it talked about bringing skyrim to the next gen or something like that

Skyrim Enhanced. In future, check the CBBE mod list. ;)

Bumping:

It seems like once upon a time every third mod on the Nexus was a statue replacer. Nowadays I actually have difficulty finding any true variety in the few that I could find via search.

What annoys me is that most of the better-done statues of the female gods have absurdly large boobs and look like they've had breast implants. Is there a statue do-over that like it was done with UNP or UNP Skinny and not UNPB or CBBE-Ginormous-Gazongas?

Does anyone know of any single redressing(s) of statues that don't have unrealistic bodies? Aside from the improbable lack of gravity effects, maxing up a CBBE body to statue size also has the problem of the texture bits that get magnified being larger to begin with. I'm just looking for some reworked statues with vanilla, UNP or skinny/slim/petite proportions.

This mod isn't in nexus mod, google "Mammoth Lord Skyrim"

Hi, I had a character concept and wanted to know if anyone knew of any mods that may help. I wanted to create a character with a split personality, with different skill sets for each personality. Is there such a mod that would allow me to switch back and forth between different skill/perk setups on a single character?

Thanks!