⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey there!!! so apparently if you need a mod you can't find or don't know about it's existance,

I'd like to know if there is any Funny but decent quests addon, I enjoyed a lot the Sanguine mision, the daedric "unforgetable night" specially in the phase 3 of the mission xD

so I'd like to know if there are more Repair-things-after hard partying in the winking skeever quests Mod xD

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there!!! so apparently if you need a mod you can't find or don't know about it's existance,

I'd like to know if there is any Funny but decent quests addon, I enjoyed a lot the Sanguine mision, the daedric "unforgetable night" specially in the phase 3 of the mission xD

so I'd like to know if there are more Repair-things-after hard partying in the winking skeever quests Mod xD

You could give this a go

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61441/?

Hi guys,

I had to format my hdd and am basically starting new, but now I am looking for a certain mod(s function) and I can't remember which mod it was part of.

It allowed for being able to few the pc from any angle while walking, running etc ... you could rotate freely around the pc as well as zoom in & out normally.

Any ideas which mod this is?

It might have been part of another mod since I believe to recall clicking it as an option in another, possibly animation or clothing/armor, mod.

Thanks for any help.

Hi guys,

I had to format my hdd and am basically starting new, but now I am looking for a certain mod(s function) and I can't remember which mod it was part of.

It allowed for being able to few the pc from any angle while walking, running etc ... you could rotate freely around the pc as well as zoom in & out normally.

Any ideas which mod this is?

It might have been part of another mod since I believe to recall clicking it as an option in another, possibly animation or clothing/armor, mod.

Thanks for any help.

Sounds like this one

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34508/?

I love my book collection. I always hesitate to start a new character because I'd want to collect all the books again. Someone suggested I use Familiar Faces to transfer the inventory over: it turns out FF does not preserve items such as books. Leads:

Is there another mod that can bring an inventory of books into a new game the way Familiar Faces can bring an inventory of weapons?

Is there any way to get a hold of what I'm calling the Which Books Read character info? If I could make a new character with the old "already read" the same books, I could easily know what to pick up in qasmoke.

Is there a convenient way to get a hold of the IDs for all my books so I could copy them into a .bat file (I think that's what it is)?

Any info on any of these would be good, or if you have another idea that leads to preserving my characters' library, by all means.

Edit: still interested in an easier and more general solution if one exists, but what I did for now is use coc qasmoke to see all books and skill books, and make a list of all those with the Read icon by them.

Edited by Vir