⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you guys are the detectives, can anybody find out what happened to foster xbl's mods? Nock to Tip is hidden and a search for the author's name returns nothing. She's not visible on the forums either.

She's probably updating the file. She said earlier it would stay here on Nexus, so I doubt she took it down for any other reason.

Hi! I'm looking for the mod that reduces the brightness coming from the Dawnbreaker sword, but I think it was part of a larger mod that had something to do with lighting and other visual effects as well. Can't tell you very much about it, only that my memory is rather hazy and that I thought I had it bookmarked when I really didn't.

Hi,I dont know if this the right place to post this or not, I was hoping you could help me, I am newish at modding and I create mods I like, but when uploading a mid to nexus I never know how to pack the files that are required so others are`nt missing them and have the red exclamation mark or an empty area, etc., for example if I have downloaded and using a modders resource from e.g. modder 1 and modder 2 in my own mod, how do I upload them also to nexus, please help

I've sent you a message. :smile:

Can you also inform me on how to do this to please? i am trying to make a follower ad want to use a bunch of different meshes and textures but no idea how to use them with using assets :s

Hi, thought I'd give Lydia the Witchplate set since it looked like an upgrade to her steel armor, but now I can't find a matching shield for her to use. There are armors with glowing runes, there are weapons with glowing runes, and the only shields with glowing runes I found are the Runic Trap Shields. Problem is they are too rusty for the Witchplate.

If such a shield really doesn't exist then I'd settle for another armor set that looks like an upgraded steel armor that doesn't glow, though that probably doesn't exist too. Don't really want to change Lydia's appearance too much.

I'm looking for a mod that changes the skill upgrade through books. Instead of giving you one skill point upon reading the book, it would give you small amounts of experience for each page read (or for each X seconds you keep the book open), so you would have an incentive to actually read the book instead of only opening it to get the level up and immediately closing it.