Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a mod that i used to have, but i got a new computer, and now i have to reïnstall all the mods i had.

I forgot a few, and ignore a few, but there is one that i can't find anymore, because i don't know the name

The mod added this:

There were 3 special merchants added, 1 in Riverwood (wandering outside the tavern), 1 in Dawnstar (who was inside the herb store.), and 1 in Riften (hanging around in the tavern)

I think the one in Riften was called; 'The Dark Medecius' or something like that.

The guy in Riften had some very powerful potions he could sell

The woman in Dawnstar had very powerful chlothing and rings to sell. I think they were 'Ayleid' robes.

I don't remember what the guy in riften sold, but i guess it was other powerful stuff.

I think the mod adds more than just that, but i just can't remember.

Help would be very appreciated.

It's this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10329/?

Hello everyone, for a while now I have been chasing the retextures of the Ernst Hat from the "Hunting Grounds". I understand its a small item, but was hoping someone had a link to where I could find the red hat with white feather:

http://static-5.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/37440-2-1375876910.jpg

I did message the mod author around a year ago but no response :(

Any help appreciated.

I am looking for a mod to dramatically reduce the general amount of loot available. I currently play with Scarcity, which works very well for containers (treasure chests and stuff), but is not doing a good job with NPCs. Every now and then I find an NPC with a crazy amount of loot, and on my current level 46 I simply have too many items to manage. I do play with a lot of other mods, so they could be conflicting with Scarcity. Besides, it's an old and abandoned mod.

So, is there a mod that will drastically reduce the amount of loot available, obviously without touching quest items? I wouldn't really mind if it weren't very realistic, e.g. if you couldn't loot a fallen enemy's worn armor. I just want to feel forced to actively look for armor and weapons, without having them thrown at me all the time. Since I use Loot and Degradation, which will make armors and weapons break over time, I would also like to be actually forced to craft gear from time to time.

I have a little experience with TES5Edit, so I would be williing to use it to edit leveled lists and the chance of items showing up, if it is possible.

Heya Im looking for a companion mod I saw once on a video and like a dumb beep forgot to note it down and havent been able to find it since, she is a fully voiced female companion, very bitchy very upety, when you comment her about how she looks or talk to her she is like " this body is not for your eyes" and is basically very assertive, very dominant and kinda hot lol, anyways yeah, please can you help me find it, someone sent me here for that reasson ^^

Hi guys, after a PC format, i reinstalled Skyrim with all my list of mods using the NMM...

I found all my mods, everything but this: fs_swordandshield.esp

I don't remember the original name of the mod!

I tried to find here, looking all my links, on steamwork, but nothing!

Please someone help me to find it, PLEASE.

Thanks.

Hey all

Looking for a mod to help out with something on a more technical level. I was wondering if there were any mods that expand the content of the game in terms of crafting content which is already accounted for.

For example, in the crafting menu, when you're making armor and weapons, oh sure you can make imperial stuff, but things like stormcloak uniforms, thalamor robes or blades armor and weapons, even the dark brotherhood and thieves guild things, aren't craftable, neither are certain pieces of jewlery which you can "find" in the game, but just aren't there in the crafting menu (do I have to kill a dawnguard person, to get one of those fancy dawnguard axes? Is the only time you can get the emperor's clothes, when you confront him? How else can I get vampire gauntlets, without having to poatch for vampire assassins?).

So while I'm not looking for any mods to "add new stylish armors and weapons to the game" or "makes super weapons and armor", but rather, something that makes things craftable, which already are in the games code, but are able to be crafted on a more practical level.

On that note.. I uhh.. Did lose my dark brotherhood outfit, my nightengale sword, and my closed imperial helmet, so being able to replace them would be nice..