Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Check your PM :tongue:

I dis-enchant an item at the enchanter for its effects, but i dont want it in the enchanter, how do you delete it, is there a Mod that delete Enchanter Effects

Hmmmm not that I know of. That one can be a lot more complicated then simple container and percentage changes.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

Something has been irking me for a while now, Before my hard-drive crashed and I lost a ton of mods, one in particular was called Daedric Elven equipment. It was a mod that allowed you to first turn Elven equipment into a stronger version of it with a black-and-blue glowing colour scheme with a deadra heart, and then into a black-and-red colour scheme with another Daedra heart. I've tried every search parameter I can think of, yet it's like the mod vanished off of the face of the internet. I'd really like to get this mod again since Elvish weapons look beautiful and the way the equipment looked was to die for. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Does anyone know of a mod that adds standalone sleeves, or even really long gloves that cover most of the arms, preferably in black & brown versions so that they will look okay with most vanilla & modded armors? It's driving me nuts having my character bare limbed in such a freezing cold environment!

Never mind! I have found Midnight Breed Armor (unfortunately the sleeves don't show in first person), & Eldrids Armor Mashup - so hopefully between them these will work with most of the armors I use :)

Edited by ElioraArin

anyone knows a mod that Replaces serana's armor look?
i'm looking for a replacer or an HD texture one NOT a mod that makes me change serana's vampire armor to whatever i want

the more options i find the better :blush:

And i don't want anything skimpy , just the good looking possible vampire armor mods

also anyone knows a mod to replace hoods in skyrim?

so they won't be hiding half of the NPC/character face

or should i just look for a mod that removes serana's hood?

Edited by evilneo1