Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to click on an item in-world or in your inventory that tells you what esp it's from. I already know about AddItemMenu, but I'm looking for basically the reverse of that so I don't have to go searching every mod. And no, the search item function isn't what I'm looking for because it doesn't tell you what mod it's from.

The first two digits of the ID tell you which mod it is from. The mods are counted in hexadecimal with 00 being Skyrim.esm and FF being items created in-game. So 01 is Update.esm, 02 is Dawnguard, 03 is Hearthfire, etc. (assuming you are using LOOT to sort your mods).

I already knew this but I was looking for a mod so I could do it in game. I actually did find one though. Mfg Console

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to click on an item in-world or in your inventory that tells you what esp it's from. I already know about AddItemMenu, but I'm looking for basically the reverse of that so I don't have to go searching every mod. And no, the search item function isn't what I'm looking for because it doesn't tell you what mod it's from.

The first two digits of the ID tell you which mod it is from. The mods are counted in hexadecimal with 00 being Skyrim.esm and FF being items created in-game. So 01 is Update.esm, 02 is Dawnguard, 03 is Hearthfire, etc. (assuming you are using LOOT to sort your mods).

I already knew this but I was looking for a mod so I could do it in game. I actually did find one though. Mfg Console

In-game is the only way to use the console…

Anyone know of a mod that makes the Greybeard's thundering "dovahkiin" call and effect (on the way back to Whiterun after slaying the first dragon, when they summon you to them) trigger every time you absorb a dragon soul?

Carrying on a tradition that goes back to Morrowind and Oblivion, I have started one for Skyrim.

It's pretty simple. If you can't find a mod, you post a description of it here and I or someone else will find it for you. I think it's better to have one thread for all the questions than a lot of threads everywhere.

Please don't link to pirate sites or forbidden sites.

Buddah

Dont know when this problem started but its not enabling me to even start skyrim,

whenever I run tes5edit,i keep getting this "Fatal: <Exception: "LACompLight.esp" requires master "LADX.esp" to be loaded before it.>"

I can find the first esp (despite idk what mod its related to,if you can tell me that,it would be nice as well) but Idk what mod i need to download for the second esp,ive tried finding out myself for a few days but Im at the end of my rope.

Edited by Rikitata