Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I am in search of a Khajiit style player home. No it doesn't have to be a shack, I'd prefer if it weren't lol. But a decent sized player home, kids, followers etc. Really want it t have an exotic look that just seems to fit with Elsweyr style to it that also fits my needs. Not a ship, air ship, or shack please.

Rogues Retreat

Hunters Camp

What's graphics mode use in this video?

Ultra high/maxed out.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in search of a Khajiit style player home. No it doesn't have to be a shack, I'd prefer if it weren't lol. But a decent sized player home, kids, followers etc. Really want it t have an exotic look that just seems to fit with Elsweyr style to it that also fits my needs. Not a ship, air ship, or shack please.

Rogues Retreat

Hunter's Camp

Oh I had completely forgot about Rogues Retreat, I have it lying around in a folder waiting lol. Thanks!!1

I'm searching for a specific ENB preset, I used it some years ago, but I had to get rid of it because I ran it on a potato laptop. Now that I have a tower with a Nvidia GEForce GTX 970, I've thought about that preset. I don't remember the name but it was pretty somber and grim, and the mod author listed it as a performance enb at the time, but what made the enb stand out were certain effects it had, some of the lighting would offer hexagonal sprites for non-sun lights, and it gave this super fancy sparkle effect to flames and etc. Lots of purple, blue, and red hues too. Also, I don't think it was a well known or popular enb preset. Sorry for not being very clear on what I'm looking for, but I'm going based on memory from a few years ago. This is all I remember about the preset.

Edited by LegendaryHiccupz

I'm an old rocker and was wondering if a mod existed that works like a radio with different rock stations kinda like 60s rock, 70s rock, 80s rock etc...

I have only been a member for a couple of months but can see already people are friendly, nice, and very helpful...."I find someone like you very useful to me"

have a great day..

pops

I'm an old rocker and was wondering if a mod existed that works like a radio with different rock stations kinda like 60s rock, 70s rock, 80s rock etc...

I have only been a member for a couple of months but can see already people are friendly, nice, and very helpful...."I find someone like you very useful to me"

have a great day..

pops

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15024/?

you can import your own music with this mod. copyright makes mods typically incapable of using music of decent quality. not that music mods are bad or anything it's just hard to find good open source stuff.

have a great day..

pops

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15024/?

you can import your own music with this mod. copyright makes mods typically incapable of using music of decent quality. not that music mods are bad or anything it's just hard to find good open source stuff.

thanks, I'll check it out...

Are there any mods that change the amount of Health/Magicka/Stamina you get when leveling up? Or at least one that somehow changes the flat 10 points increment, just so I know if it can be done or not.

If there aren't any mods like this already, could anybody tell me what I would have to change in order to achieve this effect?

Are there any mods that change the amount of Health/Magicka/Stamina you get when leveling up? Or at least one that somehow changes the flat 10 points increment, just so I know if it can be done or not.

If there aren't any mods like this already, could anybody tell me what I would have to change in order to achieve this effect?

Yo,

Open Console using the tilda key (~)

find out what is the current actor value by using the getav command, so type in:

player.getav health This will come up with a value like example 100, lets say you wish to change that to 500 HP type ins

player.setav health 500

player.setav magicka [number]
player.setav stamina [number]
Sometimes when mods edit this value you will have to force the change of value all you have to do is change the set commant for force
player.forceav health 500

Yo,

Open Console using the tilda key (~)

find out what is the current actor value by using the getav command, so type in:

player.getav health This will come up with a value like example 100, lets say you wish to change that to 500 HP type ins

player.setav health 500

player.setav magicka [number]
player.setav stamina [number]
Sometimes when mods edit this value you will have to force the change of value all you have to do is change the set commant for force
player.forceav health 500

That's not really what I meant. I wanted a mod to change the attribute progression rate, not the attribute values themselves.

IsharaMeradin pointed me to a mod called Smooth Attribute Scaling, which does something similar to what I want and will solve my problem.

Anyway, I really appreciate you taking your time to answer this. Cheers!

Edited by Avastgard