Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello guys, i need your help, please. I'm looking for a mod to raise a Conjuration just summoning creatures, but not in combat. Do you know any? Thanks . P.S. I have some experience using TES V edit, maybe I can change experience gaining formula in this program

Edited by maxxon89

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm looking for a female armor mod. I don't remember much, but i'm sure that half of the top was transparent (chainmail oder net, not completely sure) and you could see one of the charcter's breasts under it. You could choose to also equip a bra, so it won't be as revealing. I also remember that one of the armor variants was made from white fur.

you mean this one?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55924/?

exactly, thank you. Seems like i wasn't remembering it all that well, but close enough :D

Hi all,

A bit long winded but I think it exists:

I'm looking for a mod that changes the way using the mouse to look in conversation behaves. When your talking you have to move the mouse cursor to the edge of the screen before the head moves. When using a controller the stick look is instant, without having to move the cursor back and forth to move your head.

So is there a mod out there that removes the need to move the mouse cursor all the way back and forth on the screen edges just to look around? Something that makes the mouse looking behave instantly. The same way it does all the rest of the time outside of conversations. Anything like that?

Thanks for any info,

Karlor

I remember there was a mod on Skyrim nexus from japanese modder that was inspired(or at least very similar to crossbreed priscilla furry mantle(but it has also a hat). But I cant remember neither name, nor author. Can someone help?

Hi guys!

Can anyone help with this??? Wich mod or at least wich files changes appearance of all guards armors?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861/?

this mod adds alternate versions of most of the base armors to the leveled lists, including variations of each of the hold armors.

Hi guys!

Can anyone help with this??? Wich mod or at least wich files changes appearance of all guards armors?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861/?

this mod adds alternate versions of most of the base armors to the leveled lists, including variations of each of the hold armors.

Thanks a lot, but it's a bit complicated for me. The mod I've used was simply a replacer to textures I think. So I was thinking of just copying the files from Skyrim to Skyrim SE folder.

Edited by doppelganger1003