Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Uhhmm not sure if this is the right place to post, I think it is, but I apologize in advance if it isn't.

I'm looking for an ENB that looks like this http://imgur.com/a/Uf5BZ

Both screenshots are mine but I have no idea what ENB would produce the effect of the 1st picture, I've installed RealVision before but it doesn't seem to be that after I tried it out and compared.

Sorry for not being able to provide more details.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i'm looking for the hdt version of this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311/? (KS Hairdo Renewal)

not gamefever's breast-weighted version (I already have that one) but the version that adds hdt to the hair independent of the rest of the body (for example, allowing a ponytail to bounce around naturally and independently, etc.)

I actually have the file(s) already but they are incorporated into a much larger compilation of mods that is all one zip and to make any changes to any of them is about a half hour uninstall/reinstall process that I would like to avoid, and I am having trouble finding this one out of the group.

Thanks in advance,

gunther

EDIT: i found it (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/?) please disregard this post

Edited by gunther rall

I will assume my previous request was ignored because it most likely doesn't exist anymore. In any case, communication would have been appreciated.

Next request:

I am using Skyrim Souls, however the basic tutorial hint boxes have become the literal death of every character I make (Ex: Your Health/Stamina/Magicka is low!) Is there a mod that disables these outright?

I will assume my previous request was ignored because it most likely doesn't exist anymore. In any case, communication would have been appreciated.

Next request:

I am using Skyrim Souls, however the basic tutorial hint boxes have become the literal death of every character I make (Ex: Your Health/Stamina/Magicka is low!) Is there a mod that disables these outright?

Uh... Why would your request not existanymore?

I had a house mod with the entrance on a pathway of stars above the Throat. It was very large, similar to Halls of Dohvandor with the Sovngarde theme, but it had no NPCs and a large outside environment with gardens and things. I've searched up and down for everything involving Sovngarde and Throat of the World but all that just shows Dohvandor. Any luck, or did I make this thing up?

Hi all,

are there Mods that do these things?

1) prevents guards from complaining about "being stuck with guard duties" while the cousin/brother "is off fighting dragons", ESPECIALLY if they just helped...I mean watched me kill a dragon

2) prevents guards from going on about an arrow in the knee stopping their adventures

3) prevents guards (and other NPCs) from wondering whether they might be the dragonborn...I mean, okay, when I've only just found that one out myself, yeah, makes sense (as long as it is not a Whiterun Guard - they WERE RIGHT THERE WHEN I FOUND OUT), but even then, shouldn't the news travel fast? Especially as my character gains fame... I mean, they've waited for the dragonborn's arrival, did they not? So why is it that they know when I stole an apple somewhere in their hold (without being seen), but fail to realise that I am the guy/gal who goes around doing other peoples dirty work and killing dragons, absorbing their souls?

4) prevent's guards from getting on my nerves for using shouts in their city? All right, first time offenders are ok (as long as it's not every single guard in a given city), but especially when I have gained a bit of fame, helping people, shouldn't the guards get the memo that no, I will not use the shouts to wreak havoc in their city?

5) makes NPCs (guards especially) react to my growing fame? Commenting on it...like "Hey, you're new (only if they actually see you for the first/second/third time)...are you this dragonborn that everyone keeps talking about?" (all right, I don't care about being famous, but since being a dragonborn is supposedly all special and stuff, shouldn't at least guards know I am this dragonborn at some point? It would make sense if they knew after I killed a dragon in front of one of their citizens or, even more so, when I do it in front of them.) Or "You're the dragonborn! Lucky you, thought it might've been me"...etc.

6) prevents guards (and NPCs) from talking at you everytime you happen to pass them by?

Next request:

Uh... Why would your request not existanymore?

The mod I was looking in my last request likely doesn't exist anymore. The request I made was just blatantly ignored. This current request is more important anyways.

Edit: Nevermind I found SkyTweak, heh, maybe I should be a "detective" at this rate.

Edited by LegendaryHiccupz

Hi all,

are there Mods that do these things?

1) prevents guards from complaining about "being stuck with guard duties" while the cousin/brother "is off fighting dragons", ESPECIALLY if they just helped...I mean watched me kill a dragon

2) prevents guards from going on about an arrow in the knee stopping their adventures

3) prevents guards (and other NPCs) from wondering whether they might be the dragonborn...I mean, okay, when I've only just found that one out myself, yeah, makes sense (as long as it is not a Whiterun Guard - they WERE RIGHT THERE WHEN I FOUND OUT), but even then, shouldn't the news travel fast? Especially as my character gains fame... I mean, they've waited for the dragonborn's arrival, did they not? So why is it that they know when I stole an apple somewhere in their hold (without being seen), but fail to realise that I am the guy/gal who goes around doing other peoples dirty work and killing dragons, absorbing their souls?

4) prevent's guards from getting on my nerves for using shouts in their city? All right, first time offenders are ok (as long as it's not every single guard in a given city), but especially when I have gained a bit of fame, helping people, shouldn't the guards get the memo that no, I will not use the shouts to wreak havoc in their city?

5) makes NPCs (guards especially) react to my growing fame? Commenting on it...like "Hey, you're new (only if they actually see you for the first/second/third time)...are you this dragonborn that everyone keeps talking about?" (all right, I don't care about being famous, but since being a dragonborn is supposedly all special and stuff, shouldn't at least guards know I am this dragonborn at some point? It would make sense if they knew after I killed a dragon in front of one of their citizens or, even more so, when I do it in front of them.) Or "You're the dragonborn! Lucky you, thought it might've been me"...etc.

6) prevents guards (and NPCs) from talking at you everytime you happen to pass them by?

Not everything you ask is possible with the following mod , but :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69660/?

"Do you know who I am?", does a lot of these things. (Recognise Dovakin)

Plus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23390/?

Guard Dialogue Overhaul

IS there a mod for Skyrim Special Edition which lets you put items in a container with mouse click (and not ****ing R)? Started up a nearly vanilla play through of Special Edition today; nearly rage quit when I go to a chest and spammed my alchemy ingredients with the mouse only to find that I <retracted> ate them instead of put them in the chest. Attempting to "equip" some iron ingots instead of putting them in a chest was the last straw. I won't be playing Skyrim again until there is some mod for this stupidity. It is even more tarded when you realize mouse click lets you take items from chests in the first place. Is this really how bad the vanilla skyrim UI was back in the day? I never played without SkyUI. Why would -using- items even be an OPTION in a chest gui?

Edited by cronodevir

IS there a mod for Skyrim Special Edition which lets you put items in a container with mouse click (and not ****ing R)? Started up a nearly vanilla play through of Special Edition today; nearly rage quit when I go to a chest and spammed my alchemy ingredients with the mouse only to find that I <retracted> ate them instead of put them in the chest. Attempting to "equip" some iron ingots instead of putting them in a chest was the last straw. I won't be playing Skyrim again until there is some mod for this stupidity. It is even more tarded when you realize mouse click lets you take items from chests in the first place. Is this really how bad the vanilla skyrim UI was back in the day? I never played without SkyUI. Why would -using- items even be an OPTION in a chest gui?

this is not the Skyrim Se forums, go here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?c=4040,4045