Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hello, new to forums & this seems like the best thread for my question. Are there any aquatic enemy or npc mods? I'm so tired of just being able to frolic through the water unscathed. Thought you detectives would be my best bet at finding any if there are, thanks! :)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There used to be a Dragon Age 2 Armour mod, The Champion of Kirkwall Mage's set I believe. I've seen screenshots of it, but the file is gone. I think they were just ripped, from Dragon Age 2, or were illegal in some way? So I'm just wondering if there's legitimate, DA2 armour sets online? Preferably one of the Champion of Kirkwall sets. My own searches haven't turned up much sadly, besides some older armour mods of the Blood Dragon and Morrigan's. And I'm not too interested in the weapons, except Hawke's signature blade staff or Varric's Crossbow.

Where can I find this armor?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/Balkhan/25846-3-1352564800_zps2xhch8md.jpg

I know there's a playerhome mod where you can customize it how you like, but it isnt BYOH, I remember talking to an NPC to do all the customizing, and in particular I remember him saying funny stuff about smoking yourself out of your home when you tell him you want a smelter inside your home. sorry it's not much to go on :/

Hello, this forum still working??would u all help me,or any one here still have hikari armor pack lasted version, i have been looking this armor since 4 months ago n no result all link is have been closed, please any body, if you still have soft file can u replay? I really want it, is just for personal, for pleasure, u know laah, pleaseee

Sorry my English i am Japanese

I know there's a playerhome mod where you can customize it how you like, but it isnt BYOH, I remember talking to an NPC to do all the customizing, and in particular I remember him saying funny stuff about smoking yourself out of your home when you tell him you want a smelter inside your home. sorry it's not much to go on :/

Is it this one you thinking off: Breezehome FullyUpgradable by Sku11M0nkey

Hello, this forum still working??would u all help me,or any one here still have hikari armor pack lasted version, i have been looking this armor since 4 months ago n no result all link is have been closed, please any body, if you still have soft file can u replay? I really want it, is just for personal, for pleasure, u know laah, pleaseee

Sorry my English i am Japanese

We need permission from the author to upload the mod

Since the forum is like 760 pages long, i'm sure something similar has been asked before, so pardon me for not going through it to find it.

I use ordinator and wanna run a paladin build. Is there any mod out there that expands the selection of staves, or allows you to make staves of whatever spells you want ? I just really want a sunfire stave for my character.