Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Yeah, I'd leave the pic up, just black bars over the naughty bits--or use the "awesome" emoticon. Awesome18x18.png lmao It will help others identify it if it's a preset. And a preset is just a suite of settings in the CBBE sliders (or whatever body type that is) that size everything. With ECE, you can launch showracemenu in the console, and it will open up the menu to build your character, only with a lot of sliders. Currently, the ECE version is not support in the new XPMSSE (why, guys?? :sad: ), so we may have to wait until the authors of ECE put out new skeletons to overwrite XPMSSE--as for Oldrim, I think everything is still compatible, so you should be good to go. Just set aside an hour or so to play with the face sliders, change things around, you'll see. Best part is, you can save them as presets right in ECE's interface, or you can just finish like normal, then hit spf in the console. It will save it to the data folder as a preset...might want to google more info on that. I'm not fully sure how it works.

Pretty sure that's Apachii Sky Hair, though.

Hope this helps!

Awesome18x18.png

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found a screenshot of a armor set of skyrim. The picture was made by a modder on the nexus that doesnt remember the armor set due to how long ago it was taken. I have tried finding it but am running into nothing as results. Please someone help me locate the mod used on the wolfguy in the screenshot I attached.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/876375705923322581/DBAE8E1F3EEEDB50AFC342C304A6AFB153B3F6DB/

Edited by Chaoschosenone

A while ago I found this picture on some kind of 4chan site. Someone used it as an ad for an upcoming patron. I however am not aware if the ad poster has made this himself or that this is some kind of existing race that they used for this picture. Someone was already flaming him for using skyrim assets.

attachicon.gif1508978801507.jpg

Im really wondering what race or follower it is.

I think the body preset your looking for is a standard package for CBBE. I can't see the nipples anymore, but if I remember correctly, they look mighty similar to the "fetish" body option in CBBE, just with her waist and whatnot slimmed down slightly. The face uses Cheek Coloring and Nose Coloring, probably no more than the first or second levels on the sliders for both. The hair is Apachii Sky Hair, and the eyes may be Eyes of Beauty. The brows may be altered, too, I dunno. The lips look standard, but could be a mod, too. Just use ECE to make the eyes 10% bigger or so, and the lips a hair bigger. Bam. You have your preset.