Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

The Ancient Nord xxxx (Old) items are from Skyrim Immersive Creatures. I'm not sure if that's what allows naked draugr, but I'd assume so. It's almost definitely not SoS, SexLab, or Immersive Armor - I've had that behavior without any of those installed. I suppose they could do it also, but eh...

tuKaGyM.jpg

Thank you very much! ^^

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. Does anyone know what mods are in this picture? I know there's not a "Charm" Option in Vanilla Skyrim, and I know that Character isn't in Vanilla Skyrim either. What mod adds these to the game, if anyone knows? (See attachment for picture)

I'll begin by saying that, to the best of my knowledge, neither of those are available on Nexus. I'm not sure offhand about the rules to linking to the site they're on, so I'll just say: Google is your friend. The "Charm" option is from a mod called Sexlab Eager NPCs.

The character appears to be an independent follower mod named Shia. Not sure where it originally came from, but be sure to use "-lebeouf" when using Google.

Hi,

From which mod is this picture?

The earrings are from Favoured soul's ultimate assortment: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83736 . Might also be in Immersive Jewelry. The rest I'm not sure about. The face reminds of a Serana redesign, but I'm not sure which one.

Hi. Does anyone know what mods are in this picture? I know there's not a "Charm" Option in Vanilla Skyrim, and I know that Character isn't in Vanilla Skyrim either. What mod adds these to the game, if anyone knows? (See attachment for picture)

I'll begin by saying that, to the best of my knowledge, neither of those are available on Nexus. I'm not sure offhand about the rules to linking to the site they're on, so I'll just say: Google is your friend. The "Charm" option is from a mod called Sexlab Eager NPCs.

The character appears to be an independent follower mod named Shia. Not sure where it originally came from, but be sure to use "-lebeouf" when using Google.

Hi,

From which mod is this picture?

The earrings are from Favoured soul's ultimate assortment: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83736 . Might also be in Immersive Jewelry. The rest I'm not sure about. The face reminds of a Serana redesign, but I'm not sure which one.

One of THOSE mods, huh? Bah. No thanks. Thanks for the answer though.

Does a mod exist where you can pause the game, and the mod will 'autopilot' your PC. Just go for a walk in the locale, picking plants and avoiding animals/foes, etc... or walk around a town, randomly engaging NPCs and possibly harvesting missions?

Unfortunately, I know of no mod just auto-animates your character like that.

However.

There is a framework called the OSA: Skyrim Ascendancy Engine. The idea behind it was to make animation plugins that you could download separately, and the OSA engine takes the animation scripting away from the elderly Papyrus and forces the Windows OS to parse it, making it a lot faster and a lot more stable. The videos are amazing. The most popular plugins seem to be those of an adult nature, but there are other plugins for it. And the beauty of this framework is that you can "program" strings of animation sequences together to make whole scenes. Honestly, I am shocked no one has used it to make a full-length Skyrim movie yet. It runs animations so much more smoothly.

Unfortunately, it is for Oldrim only, though I think in the forums of that mod it said something about the author is working on a port. Given how buggy SKSE64 can be (and to be fair to the devs, it's still in alpha right now), it may be a while before it gets ported, but honestly, it offers the best solution for what you are looking for.

If you are using Special Edition, however, FNIS itself has animations that install and there's always other mods like Immersive Animations. In the grand scheme of things, just like as happened when Skyrim first came out and the modding community was forming, it's still relatively early for SSE. In a year, we'll probably see way better mods come out that take advantage of the SKSE64's more complex functionality.

Hope this helps!

:)