Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I used to have a mod installed in LE that included equip-able cat or fox ears. I know there is one using racemenu but I mean something that can just be put on and taken off at will (no racemenu). I can't find it anywhere, online, or in my notes. Any ideas please?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

does anyone know of a mod that separates the Game Settings (as in Difficulty Setting, Crosshair yes/no, Music, Controls) in save games? When I create a new character and switch to Legendary difficulty just to try it out, I don't want to change the difficulty setting back to Expert for my other character or vice versa. Sometimes, a friend plays at my place and we have different difficulty and even transparency settings.

Also, other mods- it would be great if, on character creation you can decide to deactivate the mods for that specific save game (except for the one described above), play vanilla.

Does anyone know of such mods?

Looking for this spear.

104976-1601980475-345896985.png

Armor is called: DX Dark Knight Armor

I could be wrong, but this kind of reminds me of Immersive weapons... isn't the spear a part of that? :confused:

EDIT: Is there a Mod that does the following? I would love to finish a quest and have some in-game time pass before everyone comments on it. It's rather awful when I just finished a quest and then get a letter referencing that quest as if it had happened three days before instead of just a few in-game hours (at most)... it breaks my immersion.

Edited by DOVAHKI1N

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a Solitude version of Whiterun Outskirts Market? All I have found are these giant land altering city mods that kill fps. I am also looking for the same for Markarth as these are my most frequent travel routes.

Update: I have found no Whiterun Outskirts Narket like mods for these cities on the Nexus, perhaps on other Skyrim mod site that I don't know about.

Edited by vetewe7144