Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to find the author and the mod which is basically a copy of the Star of Elendil necklace from LoTR. I know I've seen it, but I can't remember the name and something tells me it's not simply 'Elendil'. There is Elendil but it's been hidden by the author so I can't find out if it's actually that mod or not.

Edit: Managed to find it. Typical lol.

Edited by Metal-Gear-REX

Trying to find the author and the mod which is basically a copy of the Star of Elendil necklace from LoTR. I know I've seen it, but I can't remember the name and something tells me it's not simply 'Elendil'. There is Elendil but it's been hidden by the author so I can't find out if it's actually that mod or not.

This: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10984

Hey guys. In the midst of installing some new armor mods, I accidentally overwrote one that made the steel armor that housecarls wear by default, much sexier and bad ass looking. I don't remember the mods name and I cant find it. For some reason it kept the gauntlets and boots but the armor went back to the shitty default. Here's a screenshot of the boots and gaunts. Please help, thanks!

Hey guys. In the midst of installing some new armor mods, I accidentally overwrote one that made the steel armor that housecarls wear by default, much sexier and bad ass looking. I don't remember the mods name and I cant find it. For some reason it kept the gauntlets and boots but the armor went back to the shitty default. Here's a screenshot of the boots and gaunts. Please help, thanks!

Looks like a re textured version of the Silverlight Armor

Im looking for a Mod that makes me greet the Companions for the First Time while helping them kill a Giant, i could've sworn i did it before the Patches arrive, but now Aela approach me out of Nowhere and yell at me for doing a lousy job in helping them, yet i never even saw what they did. Edited by daventry