Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, did anyone happen to see a mod posted today that, if I remember correctly, changed the appearance of pretty much every woman of Skyrim? I didn't download the mod back then, but now I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know what happened? Edited by artem1s

I know that there are hundreds of threads out there already about having all equipped weapons displayed on the player character at once but, believe it or not, I can't find a good one. I'm wondering if somebody would be kind enough to direct me to one... I just tried using "Armed to the Teeth" and after a couple hours of screwing around with load-order (using the maker's suggestions and also using BOSS) it was nothing but a nightmare. I really love what the guy was going for but that mod is extremely unstable (lots of other users have issues too).

So anyone know of a similar mod that is stable and in a more complete stage? Or at least something along the lines of what I'm looking for? I would appreciate it very, very much.

Hi guys,

I've got 2 questions:

Is there any mod which brings the "dressing puppet" of your character like in TES 3 and 4 back to the inventory?

And is there a mod which displays the offhand-weapon on the third persons hip?

I searched through the entire nexus, I couldn't find anything.

Hello everyone I hope you can find a mod for me. The mod lowered the resolution of the snow in-game. I used to have it but I deleted it awhile ago and now I can't seem to find it. It was made by someone who also had a rain resolution mod that did the same thing as the snow mod.

Hello everyone I hope you can find a mod for me. The mod lowered the resolution of the snow in-game. I used to have it but I deleted it awhile ago and now I can't seem to find it. It was made by someone who also had a rain resolution mod that did the same thing as the snow mod.

Skyrim Performance Plus

Lower resolutions for snow, rain, leaves and pine needles. A must-have mod.

Can anyone tell me what armor this is? I mean the armor in the picture on this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12276 labeled "Composite Modern Bow".

Oh and does anyone know which mod fixes the mana cost reduction+mana regen enchant? Like in vanilla the mana regen is very low, but the mod makes it correspond (If that's the right word) with the mage robes?

Edited by Vhearhok