The Most Obvious Choice for Marriage

Evilslay3r5

Beauty Poll  

87 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the most beautiful, how beautiful is Anise?

• Her beauty is far too great for a simple numerical comparison.
    • No one may know my secret.
    • I used to be a Hagraven like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.

pche you cant even spell mer, and i dont think you will be able to do that, when you got hit by fireball and handcuffed while yelding for mercy and send to Summerset Island to build new Statues of Mer crushing men

You'll be saying that when my wife throws up a ward more powerful than anything you've ever seen. Then you'll be the one screaming for mercy as I rip your pointy-ears off.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.... I didn't even know you could marry her. I had to murder her cause she attacked me right after I found out about her secret. Edited by blattgeist

Not enough fur. Besides she looks like she is past litter bearing age.

I'll never know, I found out her secret. She attack J'Zar. J'Zar make her go boom. J'Zar so sorry.

You find another and have many kittens.

I never knew she was the one that wanted to teach me a lesson.

As far as I'm concerned Evil has accomplished something here or he will accomplish it sooner or later if he keeps defending her against all or most you guys, he is making her famous..:yes:

Not enough fur. Besides she looks like she is past litter bearing age.

I'll never know, I found out her secret. She attack J'Zar. J'Zar make her go boom. J'Zar so sorry.

You find another and have many kittens.

I never knew she was the one that wanted to teach me a lesson.

You didn't kill her fool. She's told me the stories of the brave souls who dared to go toe-to-toe with her, but they all never seemed to stick around for her transformation. They just assumed she was dead. She has a much deadlier, much fowler form.(haha)

Edited by Evilslay3r5