Followers

Brandy1123

I need my space! Is there anyway to make followers not push you from behind? They are more of a hinderance then a help. Being push while shooting an arrow, pushed into a trap, off a cliff, into merchants and ultimately through them. Then there's in your house just after or while setting something up. HRRRUMPH! Kind of ruins what little immersion there is. Edited by Brandy_123

The only time they back away is if I turn around and look at them. Then, they take 2 or 3 steps backwards. Shortly after, however, its back to pushy, pushy. I also wish they'd shut up. Every time you do something or walk near them, its the same scripted lines.

The only time they back away is if I turn around and look at them. Then, they take 2 or 3 steps backwards. Shortly after, however, its back to pushy, pushy. I also wish they'd shut up. Every time you do something or walk near them, its the same scripted lines.

They must be bugged on yours. atm i have the orc archer, had the archer from Riverside, The plated steel 2hander lady in Whiterun-Inn, and Lydia. but i do remember followers in oblivion acting how you describe them but not since then.

Never attempted but after all that i thought they couldn't do anything like that to the player, but i guess they can. :unsure: