Draconic Werewolf

Calemyr

I don't know if it's possible with the current assets we have for the game, but you guys always manage to go far beyond what I think is possible when it comes to modding.

So here's my request: remodel the werewolf so that it has a draconic appearance rather than a lupine one, so that it's kind of a cross between a werewolf, an argonian, and a dragon. The werewolf's animations would work for a humanoid dragon, I think, and although it's a shame we don't have Shouts in shifted form, the howls all seem to be rather appropriate to dragons as well.

The other, more long-shot, part of the request is for wings. A dragonborn should at least have some level of draconic features besides being able to yell at people. Some draconic wings similar to those made for Oblivion would really be a nice bonus.

Edited by Calemyr

Not technically hard, though making the meshes/textures look good will take a good artist. (Can someone do a concept sketch so we can see what you're talking about?) If you're going to touch animations though, all bets are off since there are only about a half dozen people not already at Bethesda that really understand it (and I'm not one). Edited by jimhsu