Monty Python Killer Rabbit (from Holy Grail)

chocolambot

WHat is it called in the movie?

Also, make only one and make it ****ing hard to kill.

I'm talking like if your detected by it, you are dead.

Also, it should sqeal like in the movie, haha, its awesome.

All right, I'm thinking it spawns in one of those outside-caves with bones where there's usually an ice troll or something, and maybe spawn half a dozen soldiers nearby for the purpose of getting slaughtered.

All right, I'm thinking it spawns in one of those outside-caves with bones where there's usually an ice troll or something, and maybe spawn half a dozen soldiers nearby for the purpose of getting slaughtered.

That's a good idea =) I love it already! Should someone get around to making this, I will download it lol.

WHat is it called in the movie?

Also, make only one and make it ****ing hard to kill.

I'm talking like if your detected by it, you are dead.

Also, it should sqeal like in the movie, haha, its awesome.

Yes that is perfect, I would download this and make a trailer for it and promote it. Sadly I don't have modding skills, only just did my first ever texture ):

Maybe this could be made into a slightly more complex mod than just adding a killer rabbit? Say, you might have to do a quest (or even a chain of quests?) to retrieve the "lost" holy hand grenade, which is the only weapon that's actually able to do any damage to the vicious little beasty. Just a suggestion.

• 3 months later...
ive yet to find such a mod. There's an angry bunny mod where it has dremora lines attached to following you, but nothing where it kills you with a swift leap with its pointy bum-nibbling teeth. Edited by booya55