Don't get Horse Armor

MooseTail

All the new people out their, I'm just going to say horse armor was probably the worst Oblivion Add on ever. All you new people out their, do not get it. Not even worth it. I was talking to my friend and he said hes getting it, but I tried to explain to him its not worth it and he got it. Guess what? He regrets it. So just a warning out to all ya newbies out there :D

Oh, really? Maybe it's not worth to get, but you know, there're some mods that require Horse Armor DLC. Check this mod.

Yeah I know, there are mods out there that Improve Horse Armor, I just see no point in getting it. You could just get a horse Mod that has a Custom horse, That's just my opinion.

I like the horse armor. It makes it easy for me to tell my white horse from Vilja's at a glance, or if I left one of my horses in a public stable that has other horses, same thing ... mine's the one with armor. The only horse that the horse armor DLC screws up is Shadowmere, who won't return to Fort Farragut if you lose her (which is not an issue with the unarmored Shadowmere).