Armor,Cloth mod that cant be modified with legendaries effect

MrAlexKing96

We all know about legendary modification mod here on nexus, or throw the item to the ground, using console "attachmod" to attach legendaries effect on weapon/armor, but some modded armor/cloth on nexus just cant be done by neither of those way, for example : the CROSS series from Niero, i love his work, using lots of his mod, but i just cant add legendary to any of his cloth/armor mod using the Legendary modification mod or thorugh console at all, all other modded cloth work just fine -most of them.

So according to the author of Legendary modification, if an armor/cloth didnt show the legendary, that mean the armor/cloth mod author didnt allow their work to be attached with a legendary effect (i dont know why?), i try to use Fo4edit, try to figure out how to "allow legendary effect" on his newest work-the DC Scoopdigger Outfit, but no luck, didnt see anything that looks like it gonna provide the cloth legendary effect.

Anyone know how to workaround this? its really bugged me out that lot of armor and cloth cant get legendary effect, or cant even be modified/change name in Armor workbenches.Thanks in advance :smile:!

Edited by xheox