Dagail Amulet

eregor2

I'm new so hi to all Oblivion players, my problem is that I have Dagail amulet that she want but she just don't see it and I can't advance further in the mage guild, wenever I have in my stuff or wear it, she just dont see it, please help, thanks

BTW I have the latest patch for the game installed

Richard

Here's a quote from the UESP Wiki walkthrough Bugs section for Leya wiin Recommendation:

Do not leave Fort Blueblood without encountering and talking to Kalthar. He should come running at you right after you retrieve the amulet. If you leave beforehand, you will not be able to give the amulet to Dagail. If you speak to Dagail back at the guild, she will say that 'nothing has changed'. If you try to return to Kalthar, the door is locked, meaning you cannot continue the quest.

This bug can be triggered if you lure the creatures in the final room outside to fight them but do not kill them. Even if you then return, you will probably not be able to talk to Kalthar, who still thinks that there are monsters that need to be killed.

On PC, a player may type: setstage MG07Leyawiin 70 into the Command Console to update the journal and allow the quest to continue as normal.

This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.

I've installed the unofficial patch from gamespy but the game refuse to start, any help please? :/

Richard

Here's a quote from the UESP Wiki walkthrough Bugs section for Leya wiin Recommendation:

Do not leave Fort Blueblood without encountering and talking to Kalthar. He should come running at you right after you retrieve the amulet. If you leave beforehand, you will not be able to give the amulet to Dagail. If you speak to Dagail back at the guild, she will say that 'nothing has changed'. If you try to return to Kalthar, the door is locked, meaning you cannot continue the quest.

This bug can be triggered if you lure the creatures in the final room outside to fight them but do not kill them. Even if you then return, you will probably not be able to talk to Kalthar, who still thinks that there are monsters that need to be killed.

On PC, a player may type: setstage MG07Leyawiin 70 into the Command Console to update the journal and allow the quest to continue as normal.

I unistalled the unofficial patch and the game work again, how do you access the command console on the PC? thanks for the help btw :))

Eregor level 20 grand champion of the arena which I didnt found very challenging but the game is still awsome, I have the 5th anniversary of the game so I have the 2 add-ons of the game still to play, I really enjoy the game, I've heard you can have a castle in Oblivion but I cant remember where I read this, thanks much for your help

Richard

Here's a link to the Unofficial Oblivion Patch (UOP) hosted here at TESNexus. It is very close to what may be the last update. Right now you will need to download the version 3.20 and install it and then download and install the latest version 3.41 (I would suggest the installer versions unless you are more comfortable with either OMODs or manual install).

To open the console you use the tilde (~) key, located right below the Esc key on standard keyboards. Here's a link to a UESP Wiki article on the Console.

I'd like to add to Fonger's advice, that after you've installed the latest version of the UOP you will need to go back to an old save from before you entered Fort Blueblood. The UOP can prevent problems that haven't happened, but not repair broken savegames.

• 2 weeks later...

I've typed what you told but no effect, I tried several times and the Unofficial patch make my game not to start anymore so I guess the mage guild isnt for me in Oblivion :/

Richard