mod organizer overwrite files

majnoon53

When I did STEP (and the guide hasn't changed any) there were no issues with the camera. I play in 3rd person with first person being for targeting with bow and had no issues. Tho I did use Customizable Camera to change the position from the right side to literally almost over the left shoulder. But that was part of the play-through with a character that was blind in the right eye. Didn't seem right being able to see more on the right side than on the left.

TexGen is provided with DynDOLOD as it is a requirement to run it prior to running DynDOLOD. What TexGen does is takes your current texture files and replaces their LOD variant so that the LOD model looks more similar to the full model. So even without running DynDOLOD, TexGen can make an improvement to your LOD.

Loooool! Hahahahahahaahaha!... That was funny!

Aye, probably you're right... but when I'm trying to find this TexGen, the DynDOLOD page appears (as part of it).

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it will cause, as I said, TexGen comes with DynDOLOD. You'll have to download the entire DynDOLOD package in order to get access to TexGen.

Therefore... I won't avoid this complicated installation, right?

I installed the "Dual S.R" mod to have the weapons on the back, but they're not (I activated, in MO & MCM). Is it because they are "Imperial Swords" and probably they're not for the back?

Bugs! The lanterns are... flying on the air, without anything attached with them.

I also installed that Children Overhaul ...and I cross a couple kids with terrible textures' miss-match!

Τhe thing I don't, is that in STEP guide says (for FNIS too? - but sure for "Dual.S.R"), that anytime I'm running LOOT (and obviously CHANGING order), I have to RE-MAKE the patches from scratch again!!!!
Is THIS the miss I do?

Edited by LupusHegemonia

Okay... I've lost about 1-2 hours and still can't make the damn thing to work - FNIS Sexy Move!

Fist, I thought I did it okay, the mod was in MCM, all the settings, bla-bla-bla... I've changed and picked the moves/animations I wanted... the mod didn't seems working (I haven't see a single NPC female walking more sexy).

So, I removed the mod, re-installed it, run the FNIS, re-generated the D-Patch... and now is even worst - it says "ERROR LOADING FNIS Sexy Move"...!!!!

So... please,... anybody... is there ANY DAMN INSTALLATION GUIDE for this damn mod???? And generally, for any mod needs FNIS???

Please, help! I'm spending hours and hours and can't find a solution (why is NOT an installation guide in FNIS Sexy Move Nexus page????)