Skyrim loving TES virgin , oblivion - to buy or not

seanxx

It takes comparable amounts of modding to go back to either Morrowind or Oblivion. Given that, if you have the hardware to do so, the crazy Morrowind graphics mods really spruce up a nearly 10 year old game. Morrowind had by far the more compelling storyline, though Shivering Isles easily outclasses both of Morrowind's expansions.

Just know that if you try to get into either game, you'll probably end up modding it into a completely different game.

If you like Skyrim and can deal with slightly less good graphics then definitely go for Oblivion.

Just make sure you install some graphics mods on Oblivion... Research to find out which mods are recommended by the community and install them. I had a blast with Oblivion. Once I'm burnt out on Skyrim I'm going to go back and play Oblivion again.

I played Oblivion seriously for the first time about two months ago. There are less quests in Oblivion, but the quests are usually longer.

If you like Skyrim and can deal with slightly less good graphics then definitely go for Oblivion.

Just make sure you install some graphics mods on Oblivion... Research to find out which mods are recommended by the community and install them. I had a blast with Oblivion. Once I'm burnt out on Skyrim I'm going to go back and play Oblivion again.

I played Oblivion seriously for the first time about two months ago. There are less quests in Oblivion, but the quests are usually longer.

The graphics aren't that bad in Oblivion, definitly buy it! Its got a brilliant story and great characters, aww I envy you a little being able to play it fresh!

Thanks for all the advice guys, yup i got it, i mean ...$6 for the deluxe with all the expansions...i'd be mad not too,

that said i have no idea when im going to get the time, still knee deep in skyrim