Announcing our newest staff member, Jim, aka Terrorfox1234

Dark0ne

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Nexus had a growth spurt thanks to the File Front archives, is getting a new face with a website redesign, has a new voice named Jim, AND will get a heart transplant with a rebuilt-from-scratch Mod Manager?! The world isn't ready for the amount of awesome that is about to be unleashed.

I'm so hyped up and feel guilty for being a free-user for so many years, so I just bought Premium Membership.

P.S. Your last name is awesome Jim.

HOORAY !!

As a longtime user of MO, I have been a HUGE fan of MO's 'virtual' system of implementing mods without touching the 'Data' folder. This has made it possible to move mods, including textures, meshes, etc etc. into and out of a game while preserving the base game files and folder structures.

I was/am awaiting the dev of the 64bit version of MO to mod not only F4 but the new Skyrim revamp due out this month.

I know this will take time, but I am SOOOoooo really happy to see Tannin... on the job at Nexus!!

Robin, MAJOR KUDOS to you for your foresight on this !!!

In response to post #43165340. #43165770, #43165845, #43168310, #43168830, #43169260, #43169370, #43169465, #43169760, #43170605, #43170890, #43174080, #43186765, #43196080 are all replies on the same post.

Autoclock wrote: Congrats on being enough of a douchebag to please the king of douchebags.

BTW, mentioning GTKYMA? The series run by DDPrpductions83? Really, Robin? Really?
Ethreon wrote: You sound salty. Why so salty?
Dark0ne wrote: Can't all us douchebags just get along?
Autoclock wrote: Clearly not, as Darren's departure, followed by his being banned two weeks later, demonstrates quite well.
Dark0ne wrote: Are you upset that Darren was banned, or are you upset he wasn't banned sooner? I'm confused.

Feel free to come in to Discord and ask him, we're currently having a lovely discussion together, as we do most days :) (obviously lying about the "lovely" part, it's impossible to have a "lovely" conversation with Darren).

So we do get on...
Autoclock wrote: I'm not upset about anything. Though he should have been banned much sooner, yes. Unfortunately, though, you're stupid enough to let people make a fool out of you if they publish enough mods/generate enough site traffic. f*#@ing shameful.
Dark0ne wrote: Haha, OK then. You certainly seem upset.
Autoclock wrote: Way to not actually address what I said. You should consider a career in politics.
Dark0ne wrote: You didn't actually say anything for me to respond to? You're being silly now. It's "shameful" really.
Autoclock wrote: Yeah, actually I did. I called your meritocracy dumb. Because it is.
Dark0ne wrote: That's not actually something for me to respond to, though. That's just silly, salty, bait.

You started off badly and it went downhill from there. You're raining on Jim's parade so you can just get your puerile jibes in, so I think we can leave it there (and we will).

Don't bother responding, it will just be removed.
Autoclock wrote: All you do with that removal is prove that you suck.
Autoclock wrote: Yep, you suck. f*#@ you.
louiethelooper wrote: what angry little man- gee, someone call the local asylum Mr. clock needs some downtime.

Rofl Edited by xionanthropos

In response to post #43165340. #43165770, #43165845, #43168310, #43168830, #43169260, #43169370, #43169465, #43169760, #43170605, #43170890, #43174080, #43186765, #43196080, #43492560 are all replies on the same post.

Autoclock wrote: Congrats on being enough of a douchebag to please the king of douchebags.

BTW, mentioning GTKYMA? The series run by DDPrpductions83? Really, Robin? Really?
Ethreon wrote: You sound salty. Why so salty?
Dark0ne wrote: Can't all us douchebags just get along?
Autoclock wrote: Clearly not, as Darren's departure, followed by his being banned two weeks later, demonstrates quite well.
Dark0ne wrote: Are you upset that Darren was banned, or are you upset he wasn't banned sooner? I'm confused.

Feel free to come in to Discord and ask him, we're currently having a lovely discussion together, as we do most days :) (obviously lying about the "lovely" part, it's impossible to have a "lovely" conversation with Darren).

So we do get on...
Autoclock wrote: I'm not upset about anything. Though he should have been banned much sooner, yes. Unfortunately, though, you're stupid enough to let people make a fool out of you if they publish enough mods/generate enough site traffic. f*#@ing shameful.
Dark0ne wrote: Haha, OK then. You certainly seem upset.
Autoclock wrote: Way to not actually address what I said. You should consider a career in politics.
Dark0ne wrote: You didn't actually say anything for me to respond to? You're being silly now. It's "shameful" really.
Autoclock wrote: Yeah, actually I did. I called your meritocracy dumb. Because it is.
Dark0ne wrote: That's not actually something for me to respond to, though. That's just silly, salty, bait.

You started off badly and it went downhill from there. You're raining on Jim's parade so you can just get your puerile jibes in, so I think we can leave it there (and we will).

Don't bother responding, it will just be removed.
Autoclock wrote: All you do with that removal is prove that you suck.
Autoclock wrote: Yep, you suck. f*#@ you.
louiethelooper wrote: what angry little man- gee, someone call the local asylum Mr. clock needs some downtime.
xionanthropos wrote: Rofl

Meritocracy...shots fired!!!!!!!!