Where is the profanity in this post?!

hoofhearted4

so i was trying to post something on the G4tv.com website, on one of their videos. and i get a message saying "please refrain from using profanity" ive altered everything out of the post i could think of. i took out all the abbreviations, i cut out sentences (repasted them when it didnt help) and ya. ive closed out and refreshed the page to make sure it noticed my changes, (copied and pasted the text back in) but i cant find what happening. this site does this all the time. it will tell you you have profanity even when you dont. most of the time i just erase everything and leave a message along the lines of "fix your god damn profanity filter"...idc how strong it is, but at least tell me what to fix.but maybe you guys can see something i cant:

"I'm excited about this game, especially since I'm pretty sure you can control where/how you swing your blade, It's not just a set pre scripted combo. I have faith in Hideo to make a great game, and I love Devil May Cry so I have faith in them as well. Even if it is just a hack and slash it's still canon and I want to play it.

Metal Gear Solid 5 (and yes that's basically been confirmed) will be back with Snake and back to his tactics. This however isn't supposed to play like Snake and was never advertised as such. If your disappointed that its not, you obviously never followed the game. I wouldn't be surprised to see this Metal Gear Rising make its own mini franchise with 2 or 3 games, swapping in between the Metal Gear Solid franchise."

Edited by hoofhearted4

its not Devil because before it was DMC and it was still wrong.

its not wanna, not only was it not selected as spelled wrong (maybe its a word now?) but i changed it to want to and still no luck....changed Devil back to DMC just to see, nothing.

its not Hideo because i had it as Kojima earlier and it was wrong, plus others have Hideo in their post as well

i corrected all spelling mistakes and added apostrophes where they belong, and still no luck lol.

also took out the whole line regarding them never following the game...and no luck. the filter doesnt thing im a troll...with that sentence anyways.

changed the word blade to teddy bear, and nothing. swinging teddy bears isnt evil, so unless swinging anything is evil, it wasnt that either :P

fixed OP so show my most recent attempt with Capitalized letters after periods, capitalized "i"s and apostrophes. :P

Edited by hoofhearted4