is that dragon armor worth for 11 perks?

neoatf

I honestly don't know how good the stats are, I took one look at both Dragonbone and Dragonscale and reverted to Daedric and Glass. Worst looking armor will be a challenge for me to find. Odd, considering that Daedric (Might Morphin Power Rangers homage aside) is the coolest looking armor in the game. In fact, Steel Plate, Orcish, Steel, Iron, Banded Iron are all better looking (IMO) than Dragonbone. Still hate Elvish armor with a passion. The other light armors are pretty awesome, though the specialized Thieves Guild and DB armor are best of all. Nightingale Armor is pretty much the coolest in the game.

I personally can't wait until somebody rebuilds both the meshes and textures for Dragon armors.

I honestly don't know how good the stats are, I took one look at both Dragonbone and Dragonscale and reverted to Daedric and Glass. Worst looking armor will be a challenge for me to find. Odd, considering that Daedric (Might Morphin Power Rangers homage aside) is the coolest looking armor in the game. In fact, Steel Plate, Orcish, Steel, Iron, Banded Iron are all better looking (IMO) than Dragonbone. Still hate Elvish armor with a passion. The other light armors are pretty awesome, though the specialized Thieves Guild and DB armor are best of all. Nightingale Armor is pretty much the coolest in the game.

I personally can't wait until somebody rebuilds both the meshes and textures for Dragon armors.

I disagree, Orcish is definitely the most horrid-looking IMO.

Ebony is the best looking heavy armor to me, by far. And maybe, maybe dragonscale for light. I still need to get to Nightingale though, it's to be determined. In any case, if Nightingale can be improved with just a perk point or two in Smithing, then ultimately I wouldn't be interested in the perks that follow. They'd be a waste.

Well, it's hard to say ... You usually have to choose only one side of the perk anvil, dependent on do you opt for heavy or light armor, so no need in taking everything. It's one of best armors in game but with 100 points in smithing you can hit the armor cap with dragonscale, dragonbone, daedric and ebony, I believe even glass, so armor is more matter of aesthetic choice if you are good smith.

heres another issue with smithing, If you want light armor and smith the left perk tree you will be confined to glass blades of high quality

until you finally breach 100 smithing and can add the perks from left to right in order to smith daedric and ebony

blades.

I am irritated currently that my glass blades are much stronger than my ebony... and i cant smith ebony until I

can get 100 pts for dragon armor, and THEN get the perk on the otherside so as to avoid wasteing

perks on orcish / etc etc

heres another issue with smithing, If you want light armor and smith the left perk tree you will be confined to glass blades of high quality

until you finally breach 100 smithing and can add the perks from left to right in order to smith daedric and ebony

blades.

Only with some mod I'm afraid. Tree seems like circle bu it isn't. You cannot go to daedric from dragonbone, if you came from "light" armor side, ever.

I am irritated currently that my glass blades are much stronger than my ebony... and i cant smith ebony until I

can get 100 pts for dragon armor, and THEN get the perk on the otherside so as to avoid wasteing

perks on orcish / etc etc

Same here but you're stuck with glass, same like me and any other "light" armorer.