[WIP] Skyrim: Global Evolution

Bongfu

I am very interested in this concept from an actor/director point of view. I have over 20 years experience acting (live theatre, film, voice over). If you are looking for someone to marshal that aspect of the mod, I'd be more than happy to help. I've contributed, edited and coordinated to numerous online books, essays and plays - including Hamlet, King Lear and Importance of Being Earnest. You can hear my work at Librivox.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be a some type construction menu? And I hope you'll make more into your mod.

As of right now we plan to have in game menus and ways of managing the construction and other aspects of your town, but we cannot say for certain until we are able to see what tools Bethesda gives us to work with. If the CK is anything like previous Bethesda editors, this will be very possible.

I am excited to follow the development of this mod. Once the CK is released, I'll be dabbling around with trade routes and other economy based items (curse of an econ major). If I get some decent mechanics and routes going, I'd be more than happy to "donate" them to your mod to help out (even if you just want to use parts here and there).

We would be happy to incorporate any economy changes you work on into our mod (grant they will have to be something we would like to see in our mod :thumbsup: ) I will keep an eye out for your economy changes. Good luck!

I like what you wrote, it is similar to what i though when i heard of improving the blades... although my thought was more political/war motivated expanding alongside the lore (lore friendly not lore enforcing) as you can read in my last post

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/470021-improving-the-blades/page__st__250

My top three (all on place one [ ;) ]) to see mods are as of now

Improving the blades

Total Realism Overhaul (Although I would love to see the opposite of what i am seeing there (opposite: Realistic Fantasy Roleplaying Conversion)... TRO (Realistic Action Conversion) will probably become great aswell)

and yours Skyrim: Global Evolution

Also, I forgot to ask, what kind of gameplay will be ? Will have an 2nd View Camera like RTS style or the default one ? If so, the commands like build and attack will be given through another npc ?

It's getting close to Mount & Blade, by the way, you're doing a good work starting with this topic full filled with information, realy nice!

see ya !

Also, I forgot to ask, what kind of gameplay will be ? Will have an 2nd View Camera like RTS style or the default one ? If so, the commands like build and attack will be given through another npc ?

It's getting close to Mount & Blade, by the way, you're doing a good work starting with this topic full filled with information, realy nice!

see ya !

I believe it'll be just like normal Skyrim but with the mod's features. It's the same type of mod as RTS / Real Time Settler for Fallout 3 / Fallout: NV. Should be a good one if updates continue.

Wondering why it was removed from Nexus, though..

I want to play this, but it's removed from the Nexus?

It actually hasn't been uploaded yet - this is a WIP - Work in Progress. It'll be a while till there is something to download.

And it appears even longer before this thread gets any updates, check the user group the OP is in. He was thwacked with a big hammer.